September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

hi all TTC #1, testing September 17th. hope this is our lucky month!!!

Guysss i just did an FRER and line showed up faint.

image.jpg

This is my FRER result...its faint pink it showed up right away.

Hi justagirl2 :wave:
We have the same test date... Although I think I'll do a few sneaky early ones :winkwink: GL!

We have the same test date... Although I think I'll do a few sneaky early ones :winkwink: GL!

i will probably sneak a few ones in too! my husband gets home from his trip next saturday night and we'll only get to see each other on Sunday before i then leave for work, so it would be nice to know some news to share with him in person! hope you get your BFP -- keep me posted!

Yay ace thanks for ur concern but it is pink i could still see it. I also did an equate blue dye test l l and came back positive...so Fx for all of us.

i will probably sneak a few ones in too! my husband gets home from his trip next saturday night and we'll only get to see each other on Sunday before i then leave for work, so it would be nice to know some news to share with him in person! hope you get your BFP -- keep me posted!

Aw that would be lovely for you... Really hope you get it!! The time to :test: can't come quick enough!! I ordered my pg tests online last week thinking they would take a while to arrive. But they are here already, so now I have exercise super self control not to crack them open and poas even though I know full well what the result would be at this stage!!! :haha: Keep me posted on your symptoms also... Obsessing over other people's symptoms helps distract me from my own!!!

Yay ace thanks for ur concern but it is pink i could still see it. I also did an equate blue dye test l l and came back positive...so Fx for all of us.

Hey Jalanis22
That's soooo exciting!! Keep us posted!!

View attachment 669369

I see it... it's verrrrrryyy faint and I can't tell if it's pink (ie, real) or not. Test tomorrow! Excited for you.

Hey Ace28,
I really don't know much about charts so by no means (at all!!) am I an expert but your chart looks interesting.. Are you feeling any different this cycle?

Ladies I have a dilemma. My cm is very creamy which is a good sign but right before AF I always get extremely clumsy and today I started my pre AF clumsiness. What do you guys think?

Hey Jalanis22

View attachment 669369

I see it... it's verrrrrryyy faint and I can't tell if it's pink (ie, real) or not. Test tomorrow! Excited for you.

Hey Ace28,
I really don't know much about charts so by no means (at all!!) am I an expert but your chart looks interesting.. Are you feeling any different this cycle?

Sure will...ill test tomorrow with FMU and FRER....

Hey Jalanis22

View attachment 669369

Hey Ace28,

Sure will...ill test tomorrow with FMU and FRER....

Ooh the double whammy!! Fingers crossed!! Look forward to the progression!

Please add me to September 14 - thanks :)

View attachment 669335

This is it...i took four different pics so not sure if u can see it, but i can.

I'm gonna upload this to countdown so I can use the tools.

Ladies I have a dilemma. My cm is very creamy which is a good sign but right before AF I always get extremely clumsy and today I started my pre AF clumsiness. What do you guys think?

Hah pre AF clumsiness? Could it be you're thinking about it enough to cause it? Any symptoms of pregnancy? How many DPO?

AFM: Still had more cramps last night so I think AF might be on the way within the next three days. I don't normally get cramps like this until I'm on my like day 2 or 3 of my flow. Didn't check my CP yet.

View attachment 669335

This is it...i took four different pics so not sure if u can see it, but i can.

I'm gonna upload this to countdown so I can use the tools.

Hah pre AF clumsiness? Could it be you're thinking about it enough to cause it? Any symptoms of pregnancy? How many DPO?

Thats exactly what I was thinking!

Morning everyone!
Well, another BFN this morning! Only 8dpo so not too bothered!!
I just reallly hope I get a BFP on Tuesday for OHs birthday!!

Ive added all the newbies... I know there are a few possible BFPs, so I'll hold out until you guys are sure!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Unlucky Sofaqueen.. I'll watch for tomorrow's test results!! Lots of :dust: to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->