September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Lol yea the first one fromtop is 6dpo and had nothing then it ws yesterday 9dpo and today 10dpo and in person u can see more color and it progressed a bit

Welcome Bloomerz! This seems to be a lucky thread!

Boobs are a little sore tonight... And really gassy... Pms?

Lol yea the first one fromtop is 6dpo and had nothing then it ws yesterday 9dpo and today 10dpo and in person u can see more color and it progressed a bit

yes i do see a faint pink line! what are you planning to do tomorrow as far as testing! hope this is it for you!

yes i do see a faint pink line! what are you planning to do tomorrow as far as testing! hope this is it for you!

Thanks justagirl...i bought frer again those give me better results than cheapie ones...i did a cheapie one and u can see it but its a bit fainter than these of forst response..i woke up at 5am needing to pee so i had to but then i did the test with second morning urine.

Ladies update AF due in 4 days. Getting anxious!! Nervous/excited maybe?

I have to wait until tomorrow! But I sure will!! I wanna test now but that is a half hour drive to Wal mart and back lol

Those FRER are good to detect soon..whatever you test on keep us updated

What DPO are u again?
I tested with a FRER this evening after a 4hr hold, and nothing! :nope:

Xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you and I hope it is Lucky! I OV'd today, Cycle day 13, Hopefully it will be lucky for me :)

M problem is that this would be a 26 day cycle and I was pretty regular 28 days. But even the two less days would have me be positive? Right?

Teehee! Well in 1 hr and 35 mins.... I'll be 9dpo!! :)
Talk about wishing our lives away!!

xxxx

Haha I know right? I just feel lucky.... My dogs aren't to happy about the gassyness... And my DH looked at me and asked me why the couch was vibrating o_O

fRER are calling me but nooooot til tomorrow...its addicting once you get a ( l l )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->