September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I need Wednesday to get here (or at least Tuesday!!) ASAP!

Man, o man..... today has been such a roller coaster! I woke up with such bad nausea that I couldn't even stand up. Asked Hubby to bring me chips (gluten intolerant so no saltines) and a sprite, and started crying when he brought me back these really gross herb crackers. Took a test, came back negative AGAIN. Started cleaning the living room and packing up some things we don't use at the moment and my desktop won't turn on at all. Called my mom crying so hard she thought something major was happening. Seriously contemplated walking up to the Dollar Store and getting enough tests to test every time I have to pee (which is about every 20 minutes it seems), but it's way too hot to go out there.

I wish a positive or AF would get here already!

Call your doctor tomorrow? And btw thanks for making me giggle (the chip thing)

Man, o man..... today has been such a roller coaster! I woke up with such bad nausea that I couldn't even stand up. Asked Hubby to bring me chips (gluten intolerant so no saltines) and a sprite, and started crying when he brought me back these really gross herb crackers. Took a test, came back negative AGAIN. Started cleaning the living room and packing up some things we don't use at the moment and my desktop won't turn on at all. Called my mom crying so hard she thought something major was happening. Seriously contemplated walking up to the Dollar Store and getting enough tests to test every time I have to pee (which is about every 20 minutes it seems), but it's way too hot to go out there.

I wish a positive or AF would get here already!

:hugs: sweetie!

Call your doctor tomorrow? And btw thanks for making me giggle (the chip thing)

I think that's my plan. Its just all so confusing!! At least Hubby is going to do the dishes and then take me to dinner because the kitchen isn't a very fun place to be right now lol.

I need Wednesday to get here (or at least Tuesday!!) ASAP!

I know!! Me too!
My AF is due Friday, so fx'ed!!

Think I'll skip tomorrow and test again on Tuesday ( 10 dpo) , the bfn's are just getting me down.

Anyone know anythigg about temping? I am 10dpo and my temp went up today. Been over coverline since o. Is that good?

How does one 'invert' a picture?

I upload pictures to countdowntopregnacy.com and then use their picture enhancing tools (invert, greyscale, lighten). You can also invert pictures using photoshop. You can also do it in Paint, or online.

Anyone know anythigg about temping? I am 10dpo and my temp went up today. Been over coverline since o. Is that good?

Your chart looks beautiful. Higher temps are definitely a good thing... and I saw you noted spotting on 6DPO, which could very well be a good thing too :)

Do you know why you've got so many open circles? Are you not sleeping well, or temping at different times? I sleep like crud pretty often, so I get a lot of open circles, too.

GL & FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->