September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Not me (at least trying not to) . Think ill skip a day & test again on Tuesday (10 dpo )

Whos testing tomorrow besides me?

MEEEEEEEEEE... got a Got a BFN this mornin(15dpo) and still no AF so FX for tomorrow!!...Sendin BABY DUST :dust: your way!!!.. And everyone else that tests tomorrow!!!:winkwink:

MEEEEEEEEEE... got a Got a BFN this mornin(15dpo) and still no AF so FX for tomorrow!!...Sendin BABY DUST :dust: your way!!!.. And everyone else that tests tomorrow!!!:winkwink:

Thanks lol you too...i got my bfp yesterday at 9dpo but im testing to see the progression and well i want to make sure i do miss my period cause it wouldnt make sense all these positives and then af to show up

Thanks lol you too...i got my bfp yesterday at 9dpo but im testing to see the progression and well i want to make sure i do miss my period cause it wouldnt make sense all these positives and then af to show up

:happydance::happydance: WOOOHOOO!!!! Im Soooo EXCITED for you!!! Congrats!!!...:happydance::happydance:

Haha.... Instead of saying the witch got me, I'm gonna say Percy did...

Is it horrible I thought of the Percy Jackson books when I read that??

That is hilarious!!! :haha: I feel like I need typing lessons

Falling temps for two days and pink cm tonight (14dpo). Still bfns, AF tomorrow for sure. :) Good luteal phase though so hell yeah!

Yay for book nerds!!! (I'm assuming you read alot?)

I read constantly, but I am also a paraprofessional until I can get a teaching job :)

Sweet. I just finished the newest Sherrilyn Kenyon novel Styxx... I cried at the end-ish....

This morning took a Wondfo IC and a FRER... FRER was STARK white... Wondfo I think has a whisper of something but you can't see it in the pics. Going to go to medical and see if I can get a blood test done just to be positive. When I showed DH the actual test he saw a SUPER faint pink line.

Can I join in? Testing on 12th (11dpo ish) as I go on holiday on 13th.

Morning Ladies...
BFN again this morning on a FRER.... Its not looking good for a BFP for OH's birthday tomorrow :nope: Ive used both my Frers now, so its back to ICs until a get a hint of anything, then I'll use by Clearblue Digi!

Feeling slightly disheartened today tbh.... I know Im only 9DPO, and I did have more Brown CM last night, really hoping its IB, and not early AF.... but we'll see!

Clairikins, I'll put you on this list now! Welcome! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

I'm feeling anxious and I've had butterflies all day... Waiting in doctor to call me back..... I got a quantitative instead of qualitative so even if my level is 5 I will know.

I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

I'm feeling anxious and I've had butterflies all day... Waiting in doctor to call me back..... I got a quantitative instead of qualitative so even if my level is 5 I will know.

I dont understand the above? What do you mean quantitative instead of qualitative? Sorry for being such a dope!! xxx

Quantitative I believe is how much HCG is in your system. Qualitative is just if its present (above a certain level). When they do qualitative anything under 10/15 is considered negative usually.

Maybe HCG is just to low. I know anything under 15/20 they consider negative here and they didn't do quantitative like I thought.

Helloooo can I join in :) im 1dpo today how are you all x

Welcome noodles!!!! I'm good.... Anxious but good!

Quantitative I believe is how much HCG is in your system. Qualitative is just if its present (above a certain level). When they do qualitative anything under 10/15 is considered negative usually.

Maybe HCG is just to low. I know anything under 15/20 they consider negative here and they didn't do quantitative like I thought.

That's awesome that your doctor will do that for you so you can just KNOW. Mine would have sent me home and told me to wait! :haha:

Feeling very 'out' today!
Temp dropped yesterday and a bit more today.
Today is 11 dpo, lots of af pains so thinking she's on her way. Not due on until Thursday though.
This has been the longest tww yet! x

So what does this mean DSemcho? They are testing how much hcg is actually in your system? Forgive my ignorance sorry.. I must have missed what's going on with you!! Did you get a BFP or are you late?? Sorry, I really should re read the thread but I'm too lazy :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->