September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Quantitative I believe is how much HCG is in your system. Qualitative is just if its present (above a certain level). When they do qualitative anything under 10/15 is considered negative usually.

Maybe HCG is just to low. I know anything under 15/20 they consider negative here and they didn't do quantitative like I thought.

So what does this mean DSemcho? They are testing how much hcg is actually in your system? Forgive my ignorance sorry.. I must have missed what's going on with you!! Did you get a BFP or are you late?? Sorry, I really should re read the thread but I'm too lazy :winkwink:

Yes, they are going to tell her exactly how much HCG is in her system instead of a yes/no answer (ie, yes you are pregnant, no you're not).

So I tested just now using a cheapie and got a BFN... I figured! :haha: I'm only 8 DPO but it was still fun to test.

I woke up this morning ridiculously wet and TERRIFIED that AF had come, especially since I had that spotting yesterday. However, it was not AF, just lots of wet CM, and I haven't had anymore spotting since yesterday. :happydance:

My temp rose a teeny bit today but not much... last time when I had an Implantation Dip, it was down for two days before going back up. We'll see what happens tomorrow (I feel like I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, saying that).

How were everyone else's tests???? How are we all feeling???

Ace28, what dpo did you have your 2 day implantation dip?
My temp was down yesterday and today (10 and 11 dpo). It doesn't usually dip until 13 or 14 dpo which is when I know af is going to get me within 24 hours. My cycles are 28 days like clockwork so I'm not sure what's going on!

I think I'm out this cycle too :cry: my temps dropped this morning 11DPO, hard luck, It can't be implantation, my previous temps have all dropped at 11DPO for AF to visit after that! I'm devastated and angry. Will not be POAS. I'm off to my bro's wedding in two weeks, where everyone - my family and all relatives will ask me and I might just start to cry :cry: I'm so disappointed with myself and with GOD ! Sorry about the rant ladies, its just me !

I think I'm out this cycle too :cry: my temps dropped this morning 11DPO, hard luck, It can't be implantation, my previous temps have all dropped at 11DPO for AF to visit after that! I'm devastated and angry. Will not be POAS. I'm off to my bro's wedding in two weeks, where everyone - my family and all relatives will ask me and I might just start to cry :cry: I'm so disappointed with myself and with GOD ! Sorry about the rant ladies, its just me !

:hugs::flower: you're not out until the witch gets you but maybe there is something ridiculously chocolatey you eat in the meantime to ease the pain? Aw :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!!

Quantitative I believe is how much HCG is in your system. Qualitative is just if its present (above a certain level). When they do qualitative anything under 10/15 is considered negative usually.

Maybe HCG is just to low. I know anything under 15/20 they consider negative here and they didn't do quantitative like I thought.

That's awesome that your doctor will do that for you so you can just KNOW. Mine would have sent me home and told me to wait! :haha:

They tried to make me wait 72 hours... But I called twice lol.

So what does this mean DSemcho? They are testing how much hcg is actually in your system? Forgive my ignorance sorry.. I must have missed what's going on with you!! Did you get a BFP or are you late?? Sorry, I really should re read the thread but I'm too lazy :winkwink:

I got a super duper faint positive that even DH saw and when enhanced is visible!

Yes, they are going to tell her exactly how much HCG is in her system instead of a yes/no answer (ie, yes you are pregnant, no you're not).

But they didn't do the quantitative like I thought. And when they called me back after giving me the results I told them I had wanted the quantitative because I had gotten a faint positive and they were gonna talk to my OB/GYN but I said I'd wait two days and test again. They did qualitative which was negative, but they don't rule me out yet

So I tested just now using a cheapie and got a BFN... I figured! :haha: I'm only 8 DPO but it was still fun to test.

I woke up this morning ridiculously wet and TERRIFIED that AF had come, especially since I had that spotting yesterday. However, it was not AF, just lots of wet CM, and I haven't had anymore spotting since yesterday. :happydance:

My temp rose a teeny bit today but not much... last time when I had an Implantation Dip, it was down for two days before going back up. We'll see what happens tomorrow (I feel like I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, saying that).

How were everyone else's tests???? How are we all feeling???

Ooh your symptoms sound Really promising. I definitely had that wet feeling last time I was pg. Spotting too, wow, fingers crossed, looking good!!

Ace28, what dpo did you have your 2 day implantation dip?
My temp was down yesterday and today (10 and 11 dpo). It doesn't usually dip until 13 or 14 dpo which is when I know af is going to get me within 24 hours. My cycles are 28 days like clockwork so I'm not sure what's going on!

I just went back and looked and my last one was 10 and 11 DPO. This one, if this is what it is, is 7-8DPO. Yours could very well be an implantation dip!!! :thumbup: FX for you!

I'm sorry hun. :hugs: You're not out until you're out, but even if you are out... there's always next month. I know it's hard, but there's nothing to be disappointed in yourself about. You can't control it and when it's time, it will happen. Chin up darling. :hugs:

Ooh your symptoms sound Really promising. I definitely had that wet feeling last time I was pg. Spotting too, wow, fingers crossed, looking good!!

Thank you! I'm so nervous. Ack... this could still go either way!

That's awesome that your doctor will do that for you so you can just KNOW. Mine would have sent me home and told me to wait! :haha:

I got a super duper faint positive that even DH saw and when enhanced is visible!

But they didn't do the quantitative like I thought. And when they called me back after giving me the results I told them I had wanted the quantitative because I had gotten a faint positive and they were gonna talk to my OB/GYN but I said I'd wait two days and test again. They did qualitative which was negative, but they don't rule me out yet

Well that's good! I hope they do a quantitative test soon so you can find out what's going on!!

Thank you ace28, that gives me some hope!
Gunna wait a couple days and test if af doesn't get me first! Hoping my temp goes up in the meantime!
Good luck and baby dust to you! x

Woke up at 5.30 am this morning to pains in my side right above my pubic bone / near right ovary. Kinda felt like strong ovulation pain and a terrible gas pain but gas didn't relief it. Only lasted 5 min max and woke me up from pain.

I remember having this kind of pain happen in the night of 9-10 dpo with DD, it woke me up then too! I got a bfp at 12 dpo back then.

So hoping this was implantation just like with dd and not just stupid gas or something!

Well that's good! I hope they do a quantitative test soon so you can find out what's going on!!

I do to! I have been having an anxious fluttery feeling all day. And my cervix has raised up slightly and seems less open than normal.

Woke up at 5.30 am this morning to pains in my side right above my pubic bone / near right ovary. Kinda felt like strong ovulation pain and a terrible gas pain but gas didn't relief it. Only lasted 5 min max and woke me up from pain.

I remember having this kind of pain happen in the night of 9-10 dpo with DD, it woke me up then too! I got a bfp at 12 dpo back then.

So hoping this was implantation just like with dd and not just stupid gas or something!

That sounds promising!!! Keep us posted!

Morning Ladies...
BFN again this morning on a FRER.... Its not looking good for a BFP for OH's birthday tomorrow :nope: Ive used both my Frers now, so its back to ICs until a get a hint of anything, then I'll use by Clearblue Digi!

Feeling slightly disheartened today tbh.... I know Im only 9DPO, and I did have more Brown CM last night, really hoping its IB, and not early AF.... but we'll see!

Clairikins, I'll put you on this list now! Welcome! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

More Brown CM just now....beginning to think AF is on her way..I usually spot for a few days prior to red flow too... :cry::cry::cry:

Morning Ladies...
BFN again this morning on a FRER.... Its not looking good for a BFP for OH's birthday tomorrow :nope: Ive used both my Frers now, so its back to ICs until a get a hint of anything, then I'll use by Clearblue Digi!

Feeling slightly disheartened today tbh.... I know Im only 9DPO, and I did have more Brown CM last night, really hoping its IB, and not early AF.... but we'll see!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

More Brown CM just now....beginning to think AF is on her way..I usually spot for a few days prior to red flow too... :cry::cry::cry:

Still sending you postive thoughts lovely. I had brown CM with my first for a few days around 9dpo. xx

Morning Ladies...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Boo!!!

Morning Ladies...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away. Remind me again when she's due?

Morning Ladies...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away. Remind me again when she's due?

Hi!
Im usually 32/34 day cycle... CD32 is Wednesday, so AF is due Thursday/Friday/Saturday! I didnt O until CD20... so was gonna give AF until Saturday, 14th to appear before I tested, but OHs birthday tomorrow, was hoping for a BFP for him....

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->