September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Hi ladies!!! I am 10 dpo.... Had some bleeding last night.... Took a digital test because I am an impatient one...

3 minutes... PREGNANT!!!

So... ladies... :)

When do you get your AF?. Just wondering lol i get mine on 12th and well got positives so hopefully its all good.

I'm planning to test around the 18th...anyone else with me? :) I am so impatient ha ha

Morning Ladies...
BFN again this morning on a FRER.... Its not looking good for a BFP for OH's birthday tomorrow :nope: Ive used both my Frers now, so its back to ICs until a get a hint of anything, then I'll use by Clearblue Digi!

Feeling slightly disheartened today tbh.... I know Im only 9DPO, and I did have more Brown CM last night, really hoping its IB, and not early AF.... but we'll see!

Clairikins, I'll put you on this list now! Welcome! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

More Brown CM just now....beginning to think AF is on her way..I usually spot for a few days prior to red flow too... :cry::cry::cry:

More brown CM, quite heavy earlier..... Just been to the loo..... Red spotting has started.....:nope::cry::nope::cry:

Hi all.

I am new to the TWW board, and this is my first time in the tww since 2006! I'm pretty excited.

I had my first IVF cycle trasnfer on 9/3/13 and my first BETA is on 9/13/13! We transfered one AAA grade blast.

Baby dust to you all!!!

Morning Ladies...
BFN again this morning on a FRER.... Its not looking good for a BFP for OH's birthday tomorrow :nope: Ive used both my Frers now, so its back to ICs until a get a hint of anything, then I'll use by Clearblue Digi!

Feeling slightly disheartened today tbh.... I know Im only 9DPO, and I did have more Brown CM last night, really hoping its IB, and not early AF.... but we'll see!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

More Brown CM just now....beginning to think AF is on her way..I usually spot for a few days prior to red flow too... :cry::cry::cry:

More brown CM, quite heavy earlier..... Just been to the loo..... Red spotting has started.....:nope::cry::nope::cry:

Sorry hun :hugs:

Yay, LexyAjMommy!! Great news; congrats!!

And I'm sorry, Sofa. Next cycle, I'm buying that witch a ticket to Timbuktu :hug:

Morning Ladies...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww how many dpo are u? How many cycle days are u also?

Hi all.

I am new to the TWW board, and this is my first time in the tww since 2006! I'm pretty excited.

I had my first IVF cycle trasnfer on 9/3/13 and my first BETA is on 9/13/13! We transfered one AAA grade blast.

Baby dust to you all!!!

How exciting!! Welcome, and I hope you get your bean!! <3

Hi all.

Baby dust to you all!!!

How exciting!! Welcome, and I hope you get your bean!! <3

Thank you so much!!!

Hi all.

Baby dust to you all!!!

Welcome, and best of luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"