September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Ok... so you spent last night BDing.... and now you're too tired to POAS?!? Teehee! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

When u gonna test? :hugs:

I was tired in general lol. Maybe tomorrow morning.
sofa that's defo a BFP! congrats! And dsemcho u have me creased haha!
my spotting was just spotting yesterday and no cramps or other painful symptoms today so not sure what's happening but hoping it was implantation xx

What's creased?? Lol

from Newcastle in England, it's like a whole seperate language to English with all of the slang haha! I need to remember this as I will confuse people :haha:

Hah it's okay!! If we end up moving to England I'll need to learn it anyways!!!

it's literally just in the north east that you hear Geordie but the majority of areas all have very strong dialects and different slang, strange country lol! x

Eh it's okay. We do in the states to!! Any symptoms for you?

I've been spotting on and off and some cramping, my
boobs have gone huge but that's it. how about
you?

Boobs are definitely bigger and hurt a lot more than normal. My cramps have gone away so yay! Sleepy a lot and get nauseous randomly. I also flipped on my husband a couple of nights ago for a stupid reason.

sounds quite promising. I'm sort of experiencing it all over again for the first time, with my first child I was trying and then stopped and didn't realize I was pregnant until 7-8 weeks, so it's all new what to look for. I never really realized last time until I kept feeling nausea :haha:

well I don't count on the nausea part because I get that before AF also. I've gotten pregnant twice but none have survived, but the first time I found out I was pregnant was March 1, 2011 and they were like, 'You're less than 3 weeks pregnant.'... I was like that's not possible, I haven't had sex since the 1st of February! And I just had my normal on time period on February 15th (so I think I was actually more than 7 weeks at least!) But they kept basing how far I was by my HCG level (which when tested the first time it was like 130, then 3 days later at 390)

can I join you ladies im due on in the next 5 days, im not tracking my ov so im not 100% when it was so anywhere between CD28/31 lol im currently CD 26
Were trying for #2 this time and i told myself i was just gonna chill this time and let it happen, i wasn't going to obsess, but OMG its so hard, I swear this TWW has been the longest and hardest of my life :brat:

I'm just like you! We just started trying for #2 and I thought I would be more patient this time. Lol, not working so hard.

Welcome :)

Did another test today at 11 dpo & way darker than yesterday's. they're progressing nicely :)

(Very faint line at 9 dpo, tad darker 10 dpo , very visible 11 dpo)

:wohoo:

dsemcho sorry for your losses, hopefully u will fall pregnant with your forever baby very soon. I wonder why they base it on that rather than actually scanning you :/ if you were 7 weeks and didn't have nausea then you may well be one of the lucky ladies who doesn't get the horrid sickness! x x

Hiya lovely lady,

can you put me down for testing on 30th September?

Good luck ladies!!! xxx

So overnight my boobs went from being just sore to plain ole painful. WOOT! Haven't checked CP this AM and can't check CM due to me and DH getting busy last night lol. And I was so tired this morning I forgot to POAS. So I'll wait til tomorrow or something.

you FORGOT to POAS!!!!!! Sweet Divine Jesus!!!! :haha::haha:
I was lying awake from 6am waiting for my opportunity to POAS!!!!!!

Ended up POAS at work, took pic at work, loaded onto work computer, uploaded, and then deleted all evidence!! :wacko::wacko:

Ha ha. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"