September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Hmmm just noticed a bit of blood - sorry for TMI lol, it was just when I wiped. Wonder if I could be implanting??

Did another test today at 11 dpo & way darker than yesterday's. they're progressing nicely :)

(Very faint line at 9 dpo, tad darker 10 dpo , very visible 11 dpo)

:wohoo:

I finished my frer already :wacko: im still gonna buy dollar cheapie now that im confirmed just to see the progressiom...i tested today on a cheapie and its way darker than yesterday.

YAY SOFA!! Has he seen it yet???

Still having small cramps here and there... Dunno if that's good or bad, normally I don't cramp before AF.

made a quick line up of my FRER's so far :happydance:

Attachments

• htp line up.jpg
    htp line up.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 13
love the progression too. And sofa, that's sooooo cute!!!!!!

MAN. All I want is two pink lines before November/December so I ca do something equally adorable to my wife for either her bday or christmas!

love the progression too. And sofa, that's sooooo cute!!!!!!

MAN. All I want is two pink lines before November/December so I ca do something equally adorable to my wife for either her bday or christmas!

Ditto for me between Nov and Jan... Nov 29th is my 26th BDay, then Christmas and on Jan 6th is DH's 29th BDay

Morning ladies!

Congrats to Sofa and Lilly!!! :happydance::happydance:

My two day massive headache went away today! YAY Last night I could have sworn I was sick with the flu, and today, totally fine. A little bit of achey teeth? I don't know if I am reaching, or if it's the side effect from the Pregesterone and Estrogen.

I am definitely getting my hopes all over the place.

I haven't tested, I am on 8dp5dt and my appointment is only two days away. This is my first cycle, so I am just FREAKIN out.

OH and this is what I see on my way to work this morning. HAHAH

Attachments

• HCG.jpg
    HCG.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
YAY SOFA!! Has he seen it yet???

Still having small cramps here and there... Dunno if that's good or bad, normally I don't cramp before AF.

He's just home! Over the moon!!!! Trying to ship me off to the doctors already, but I'm gonna wait a week or two!!!

Morning ladies!

Congrats to Sofa and Lilly!!! :happydance::happydance:

My two day massive headache went away today! YAY Last night I could have sworn I was sick with the flu, and today, totally fine. A little bit of achey teeth? I don't know if I am reaching, or if it's the side effect from the Pregesterone and Estrogen.

I am definitely getting my hopes all over the place.

I haven't tested, I am on 8dp5dt and my appointment is only two days away. This is my first cycle, so I am just FREAKIN out.

OH and this is what I see on my way to work this morning. HAHAH

OOOO HOW AWESOME!!.... Fingers crossed for you and sending TONS of Baby Dust ur way!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->