September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Tomorrow morning is my actual test date and I'm nervous.... :/

If I don't see a line in that test then I will consider myself out at 10DPO

I will probably start testing on the 15th, since AF is due on the 20th!

Eeeek, I am so anxious to find out!

Ok so i went to the dr to just confirm even though they also did a urine tests and yep it was :bfp: so on the 26th i will have my first scan and midwife visit.

Thanks for updating my testing date Sofaqueen. I hope u will get better result with FMU tomorrow. Good luck.

Hey Noodles we are testing on same day. Yay.

So far still no AF will see if she appears later tonight

My 20 mth old nephew fell asleep resting on my breasts and I cried out in pain and had to put him to sleep next to me instead.this is rediculous this breast pain is going on way to long,hope it has a ppositive out come for all the trouble and worrying..will update tomorrow

Hi to everyone!
I think I've everyone updated, but would be grateful if you would check... To be sure!!

AFM, 11dpo tomorrow, gonna test with a cheapie, have one Clerblue Digi... Gonna hold onto that until maybe Saturday, IF my lines get more definite!!!

How's everyone doin??

Xxxx

Tomorrow morning is my actual test date and I'm nervous.... :/

If I don't see a line in that test then I will consider myself out at 10DPO

Is 10dpo not a bit early to call it?

Normally yes, however that's the day AF is due and with me having ovulated 3 days late *shrugs* won't really have a choice =/ AF is due the day after tomorrow.

I dunno know, when I O late.. My LP usually sticks at 14 days.... So I move AF due date accordingly!?! I O'd on cd20 this month, is I put my AF down as cd34!

Well I normally get a positive OPK the night of CD17 or the morning of CD18 and get a sharp O pain that night. But this time I didn't get a positive OPK until CD19, then two uber positives on CD 20/21.... If I adjust accordingly then I shouldn't get AF until the 16th (36 day cycle). BUT that depends on if she comes at her normal time or not. We shall see!

Hi to everyone!
I think I've everyone updated, but would be grateful if you would check... To be sure!!

AFM, 11dpo tomorrow, gonna test with a cheapie, have one Clerblue Digi... Gonna hold onto that until maybe Saturday, IF my lines get more definite!!!

How's everyone doin??

Xxxx

I'm getting so so weak and keep thinking about the cheapies I have at home. I am trying so hard to hold out until my Beta on Friday!

I'll be thinking of you this weekend!! WOOOO :happydance:

Ok so i went to the dr to just confirm even though they also did a urine tests and yep it was :bfp: so on the 26th i will have my first scan and midwife visit.

Congrats! :dance:

:happydance:

I have my first midwife appointment on the 24th!

How exciting right...the lady even was shocked that i tested positive quick and i went with doubt of gettin a positive since some ppl have said that drs tests arent as sensitive as first response.

I forgot to mention i know im not supposed to have a belly but i feel like super bloated i hAve no idea why

I dunno know, when I O late.. My LP usually sticks at 14 days.... So I move AF due date accordingly!?! I O'd on cd20 this month, is I put my AF down as cd34!

LP is pretty much always going to stay the same. O could be delayed by pretty much anything but LP won't change by much more than a day either way.

I'm out for this month. :( AF got me today. Blech. Onto the October thread, I suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->