September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Evenin' All!
Hope everyone is having a nice evening!
I think I've everyone updated, as usually I'd appreciate if you'd all check?

Well as you can imagine... We on:cloud9:
The plan is to wait a couple of weeks, and then head to the GP!

The next batch of babydust arrived,....... Here ya GP guys, no grabbing, double helpings for everyone!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks, we could all use it :)

:dust:

Congratulations on the BFP I can't believe how many are appearing, Sofaqueen you will need to enroll someone to start an Oct testing thread and pass on all the baby dust to that thread see if we can beat the Sept thread LOL (bit of competition)

You can mark me as BFN I am out this month but only first month in so going for it this cycle. :)

Congratulations on the BFP I can't believe how many are appearing, Sofaqueen you will need to enroll someone to start an Oct testing thread and pass on all the baby dust to that thread see if we can beat the Sept thread LOL (bit of competition)

You can mark me as BFN I am out this month but only first month in so going for it this cycle. :)

Aww chick, I'm sorry to hear the witch got u!!!
My BnB mate, Flibberty has an October Testing Thread set up. It's also in the TWW Forum! Tell her I sent you!!!

xxxxxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1988995-october-hopes-testing-thread.html

Put me down for Sat 14th (and everythere thereafter until AF shows)
I am TTC number 2. DD is 1 on the 16th :-D

I'm TTC #2 too. I might test on the weekend or wait until the 17th.

Good luck...I am 11 dpo ish. To be honest I've tested for past two mornings with cheapys but they never worked for me with DD (BFN until 20dpo). I have one FRER I am saving for Saturday/Sunday.

I'm TTC #2 too. I might test on the weekend or wait until the 17th.

Good luck...I am 11 dpo ish. To be honest I've tested for past two mornings with cheapys but they never worked for me with DD (BFN until 20dpo). I have one FRER I am saving for Saturday/Sunday.

Good luck to you too! I've never used anything but FRER. I got a clear positive 5 days before AF when I was pregnant with my son.

I have been following this thread for over a week but site malfunctions have prevented me from joining until today...

I am testing on 9/14! I want my || !!

I hope all this lucky baby dust rubs off. This is the most positives I've ever seen in a thread, congratulations to the all the new mommies thus far!!

I agree, wow what a busy month of testers and SO many of us are getting :bfp: !!! amazing month for a lot of us!

:dust::dust::dust: for you ladies waiting for to test/ AF

I have been following this thread for over a week but site malfunctions have prevented me from joining until today...

I am testing on 9/14! I want my || !!

I hope all this lucky baby dust rubs off. This is the most positives I've ever seen in a thread, congratulations to the all the new mommies thus far!!

Welcome madetomother!! :flower:
This does appear to be a lucky thread!!
xxxxxxx

Sofa, test from tonight...

Normal (zoomed)
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/4d13514c-f3ec-4c17-bc80-d5a4f989ea0c_zpsae95bf69.jpg
Enhanced
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/11bc2a94-f9e0-46bb-8937-70ac4dceebb7_zps5a3761ae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->