September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Sorry for the late update on my status! The embassy told all U.S. citizens to evacuate the city ahead of the coming attacks, so we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get tickets and figure out a plan. A few days later, we're here safely in Qatar looking in from the outside.

On the down side, :bfn: and :witch:

But on the upside, we're alive and BOY did the idea of 100 incoming Tomahawks help me forget all about the stress of TTC. I didn't even experience a moment of :cry:

So excited for the rest of you ladies! Happy healthy nine months :hugs:

OMG.... So I did some research and sometimes with the Wondfo's you have to wait the full 10 minutes (I didn't before.. My pics were within the first 3 - 5 minutes).... So I went and looked at my old test and there was something on it... So to make sure it wasn't an evap I took another test and at the 11 minute mark I got this (WITHOUT ENHANCEMENT!!!!!).... Evap or BFP?

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/6cd29ebc-4118-4a5e-b6d0-60dc0dbda1f2_zps17c98f99.jpg
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/09b7e13e-3d1c-4af0-b368-53d92d8abc90_zpsb0eba896.jpg

I called my doctor and will hopefully be getting a quantitative HCG test done today just to make sure it's not an Evap.... EEK! Maybe?

Good Luck today at the doctors.. Im crossing everything for you hun.. Keep us posted!!

my tests arrived in the post. still BFNS and they are all 10 miu so I'm guessing defo not pregnant. not out until the witch catches me though *ducks and hides*

Woke up this morning and "caved", took a digi. Bfn but when I took it apart I found this...

Am I losing it?

(Hope it's okay that I post this here...)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
From what I heard the digis always have two lines.

As I'm learning super quickly :dohh: and I thought I had done all the crazy research possible! Guess not...oh well. Not out of the game yet I guess, AF due in 3ish days.

Like I said that's what I've heard!!

I just found out today that on some Wondfo's dips you have to wait the full 10 minutes!

Good luck Dsemcho , yep for my wondfos to show anything I have to wait 10 mins, same with my wondfo opk's!

Congrats dsemcho it looks likeva :bfp: to me..my cheapies wouldnt quite pick up much compared to my frer but now i do em and i see two lines on my cheapies.

They called and said the qualitative was negative and apparently they don't even do qualitative's until you're two weeks late =/ So boo.... I think it was an evap :(

My dollar cheapie gave me a faint faint faint faint line before the Wondfo did. And I can't get a hold of a FRER until tomorrow. I'm at work until 8pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->