September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Sofa, test from tonight...

Normal (zoomed)
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/4d13514c-f3ec-4c17-bc80-d5a4f989ea0c_zpsae95bf69.jpg
Enhanced
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/11bc2a94-f9e0-46bb-8937-70ac4dceebb7_zps5a3761ae.jpg

I def see a little line on the second picture.... Woop Woop!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
Im gonna statch some of that Lucky babydust too. Wow theres Alot of testing goin on.. I pray that I Finally get my BFP!! Id be over the moon. Good Luck Ladies!!

Hubs is sticking with the "if it's not definite then it's not real" quote. And when I asked him to look he barely glanced and said nope.

Hubs is sticking with the "if it's not definite then it's not real" quote. And when I asked him to look he barely glanced and said nope.

Stop showing him! :haha:

How many dpo today?

I've been testing since 8dpo without telling him, when I showed him the Digi this evening..... I also pulled out the BAG of BFNs I'd hidden in the wardrobe!!!! He had no idea I was testing, so the Digi was a huge surprise..... I had him told ages ago that I couldn't test until Saturday 14th!!!!

Today is 10DPO and that was my last urination of the night lol. Those test are 25miU.... I'm thinking of whipping out the 20miU in the morning but idk... That's the most definite line i've had so far. On my computer when the unenhanced picture is open it's bigger and you can see something. I'm gonna zoom it closer and post it to see if you see it to.

Today is 10DPO and that was my last urination of the night lol. Those test are 25miU.... I'm thinking of whipping out the 20miU in the morning but idk... That's the most definite line i've had so far. On my computer when the unenhanced picture is open it's bigger and you can see something. I'm gonna zoom it closer and post it to see if you see it to.

Cool! If you still have my one from yesterday at 10dpo, the one u downloaded to tinker with? ...... Compare it to ur 10dpo, I think Yours might be darker!!!

I think it's on my laptop (i'm on DH's IMac which has better pixelation than my laptop)

Put me down for Aug 16th...but I might have to test before then!! Im 8dpo right now and AF is due on the 17th. Trying to wait until at least Monday but it will be soooo hard!!!

Ali

Sofa, test from tonight...

Normal (zoomed)
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/4d13514c-f3ec-4c17-bc80-d5a4f989ea0c_zpsae95bf69.jpg
Enhanced
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/11bc2a94-f9e0-46bb-8937-70ac4dceebb7_zps5a3761ae.jpg

I def see a little line on the second picture.... Woop Woop!!!!!!!!!!

I agree I too see a pale line... Your on your way!! Test in the morning. Congrats early... :)

Yaaay ! 18 BFP's so far, congratulations ladies who got their BFP's :thumbup:

I'm out this cycle! :dohh:

Sofa, will you still create a next cycle thread or jump out to the graduates level now ?

Yaaay ! 18 BFP's so far, congratulations ladies who got their BFP's :thumbup:

I'm out this cycle! :dohh:

Sofa, will you still create a next cycle thread or jump out to the graduates level now ?

Hey Yippie!
My mate, Flibberty has already started the October Thread, I posted a link to it a few posts back!

xxxxx

dsemcho that looks like 2 lines two me sweetie,
fingers crossed it is. and big congrats sofa, I knew u were pregnant that digi just confirms it!!
I've got spotting again and bfns past couple of days, I know I'm not
due to test until Sunday but I'm thinking the witch will be in full blown abismal by then :(
baby dust to all the other bfns and congrats to the bfpers! x x x x

Hiya,

I tested the last two days, both bfn. Tested tonight and still bfn but when I looked at the previous ones there was a definite line. Now I know you shouldn't look at tests after the timeframe but could it mean something? Or has anyone had an evap on a Superdrug test? Thanks

dsemcho that looks like 2 lines two me sweetie,
fingers crossed it is. and big congrats sofa, I knew u were pregnant that digi just confirms it!!
I've got spotting again and bfns past couple of days, I know I'm not
due to test until Sunday but I'm thinking the witch will be in full blown abismal by then :(
baby dust to all the other bfns and congrats to the bfpers! x x x x

I admit I'm terrified its not. DH says I need to stop testing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->