September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Congratulations on the BFP I can't believe how many are appearing, Sofaqueen you will need to enroll someone to start an Oct testing thread and pass on all the baby dust to that thread see if we can beat the Sept thread LOL (bit of competition)

You can mark me as BFN I am out this month but only first month in so going for it this cycle. :)

There is an October thread growing with pumpkins in the title.

Made it to 8dpo!! Starting to have some cramping. Had a sharp episode last night in bed. Hoping this is implantation and not AF!! Think I'll start testing in the morning with my fresh bash of ICs. Nervous but hopeful!

Made it to 8dpo!! Starting to have some cramping. Had a sharp episode last night in bed. Hoping this is implantation and not AF!! Think I'll start testing in the morning with my fresh bash of ICs. Nervous but hopeful!

If you think you just implanted you might want top give it a couple days for the hcg to build up in your system.

Well i'm out the damn :witch: got me! She decided to come 6 days late then pop up with no warning! Tired of waiting on something that seems like it will never happen! :cry:

Took my cassette (20miU) and Wondfo Dip (25miU) this morning but DH kicked me out of the bathroom before I could look!!!!!! >_<

Officially at 9DPO today. Since I'm a POAS addict, I've been testing since 6DPO :blush:

Still BFN for me :( I was really praying to hear good news for my birthday this month... Who could ask for a better gift?

Here's hoping its not over yet! :dust:

So as ya'll can see, the only test that has a line is the LH test.. BOO!!

https://s53.photobucket.com/user/blissfully_rebellious/library/Possible BFP

Talked myself out of testing this morning, haha. Couldn't bear another BFN. I'm not spotting yet, though, which is a great thing :) In the past, I've spotted up to a week before AF. Since TTC, I've been taking good vitamins, and it's down to about three days before, which feels way more normal to me :) So if nothing else, I'm having healthier, more comfortable cycles. :thumbup:

Silver lining, eh?

dsemcho I swear I can see lines on pic 8, 10 & 11, hopefully they are.
I've rand out of peeing sticks and my new batch was despatched on
Monday, where are you sticks?

I have like 4 more Wondfo's left... The cassettes are only $1.00 at the commissary so if I don't get AF in 3 days I'll test again. I thought I saw something to dolly but honestly I think I just have BAD line eye. All the cassette pics are the same cassette, and all the Wondfo tests are the same stick.

Officially at 9DPO today. Since I'm a POAS addict, I've been testing since 6DPO :blush:

Still BFN for me :( I was really praying to hear good news for my birthday this month... Who could ask for a better gift?

Here's hoping its not over yet! :dust:

Awww I really hope you get your BFP, what a nice birthday gift that would be! All the best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->