September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

DH just made the comment of, 'If you're gonna be this fussy and hormonal when you're pregnant then I really hope you're not pregnant.' And I said I probably would be so if he doesn't want me to we should probably not TTC (jokingly) and then he said, 'Thank God!' And walked out of the room to play his XBox.... :/ He's being a grade A asshat today.

He's just having a man rant! I'd try not to rise to it! Just leave him stew for the evening!

I bet when u do get a definite (to his standards) BFP, he'll be absolutely over the moon!!!!

It's just so frustrating :(

My man agreed to TTC from this cycle. We were NTNP. I wanted him to start TTC and that would be the best b'day gift ever for me. But when my fertile time came he was not fully up to the idea of TTC. May be it was performance anxiety or something. Then I didn't discuss about TTC and we end up BDing every other day from CD10 to CD20 and I ovulated on my b'day. :) I seriously want BFP now. 12 more days to go. Don't want those stress again. Once I become pregnant then things will be fine I think. So don't worry DSemcho. Men are like that.

So I tested with this Walmart cheapie this afternoon.... I wasn't expecting anything so I watched it develop for a minute, saw it was negative, and walked away. I came back an hourish later and THIS is what I saw.

I know it's super faint (even fainter on here than IRL) but can you see it? More importantly, is it a BFP or an Evap? How do you tell the difference?

Help please!!!! I am shaking but I don't want to get my hopes up. What do you think?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 22
So I tested with this Walmart cheapie this afternoon.... I wasn't expecting anything so I watched it develop for a minute, saw it was negative, and walked away. I came back an hourish later and THIS is what I saw.

I know it's super faint (even fainter on here than IRL) but can you see it? More importantly, is it a BFP or an Evap? How do you tell the difference?

Help please!!!! I am shaking but I don't want to get my hopes up. What do you think?!

I definitely see it!!!!!!!:thumbup:
Woohoo!!!! :happydance::happydance:
How many dpo?

DH just made the comment of, 'If you're gonna be this fussy and hormonal when you're pregnant then I really hope you're not pregnant.' And I said I probably would be so if he doesn't want me to we should probably not TTC (jokingly) and then he said, 'Thank God!' And walked out of the room to play his XBox.... :/ He's being a grade A asshat today.

He's just having a man rant! I'd try not to rise to it! Just leave him stew for the evening!

I bet when u do get a definite (to his standards) BFP, he'll be absolutely over the moon!!!!

It's just so frustrating :(

:hugs:

Retest again not sure what it looks like since it looks yellow from test result and on...how many dpo r u

I can't really tell. I think you should definitely retest. <3 Hang in there. :hugs:

I can't really tell. I think you should definitely retest. <3 Hang in there. :hugs:

When are you testing tee?

ACE--IT is light but I SEE IT!!! WOOOOOO PREGGOO!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

When are you testing tee?

I am testing tomorrow morning. Well getting my blood drawn. I've held back on the POAS. I am so....I don't know. LOL feeling a bit like this:

:happydance::cry::wacko::shrug::brat::yipee:

I definitely see it!!!!!!!:thumbup:
Woohoo!!!! :happydance::happydance:
How many dpo?

11 DPO. Do you think it's a BFP or an evap?

Retest again not sure what it looks like since it looks yellow from test result and on...how many dpo r u

11 DPO. That's what I thought, too, that it looked yellow on the end. But I wasn't sure if it mattered?

I can't retest right now cause I've been drinking lots of liquids. Pee is crystal clear LOL! Have to wait for tomorrow... I hate waiting.

ACE--IT is light but I SEE IT!!! WOOOOOO PREGGOO!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

...maybe. Or maybe Evap? What do you think?

So sorry KatBar...wishing you lots of luck on the next cycle.

Thanks Numero1! It wasn't a proper try, and now that I have looked at my cycle chart thing again, it appears I most likely would have already ovulated before doing the unprotected deed. Fingers are crossed for when we actually give it a real good go haha!

Baby dust to you and all :dust:

Ugh 15 dpo now and no af. Too scared to test as im so tired of seeing one line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->