September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I didn't end up testing today bc I had to wake up to pee at 3 am. But feeling worried bc no symptoms. First test tomorrow.

Ps do y'all pee on your IC tests or dip them?

Have you felt symptoms before today? I use frer, and dip it.

Yes I was a big excited yesterday bc I thought I was feeling some! A bit of nausea after lunch and intense smells. Face breaking out. But today I have my usual pain on the left with some twinges in the middle off and on. Very nervous!

My husband gets home in two days and I can't wait to see him.

Im not gonna lie justagirl i dont have a clear face but i dont have it full of zits and i broke out a bit not much. And with my daughter they cleared.

Im not gonna lie justagirl i dont have a clear face but i dont have it full of zits and i broke out a bit not much. And with my daughter they cleared.

I noticed a bit of break out too the other day but not reading into it lol. I don't usually have break outs or much zits either. Geez, these symptoms keep piling up.

Hi everyone,

I'm 6DPO today! So either gonna test in 4 days of just wait til day AF is due which is 15 DPO for me.

Feeling very down and defeated today. I really need my BFP this month as I will be going away for 5 weeks which will mean I'll miss two Ovulations and can't try again until Dec :'(

Feeling very down and defeated today. I really need my BFP this month as I will be going away for 5 weeks which will mean I'll miss two Ovulations and can't try again until Dec :'(

Hope you get your BFP this month :) When are you testing?

Yes denyse maybe thats it already cause i was like why the heck am i breaking out and that was before i even knew i was pregnant so good luck hun

The same thing happened to me with those. It was an evap, I wouldn't trust it after the 10 minute time frame.

Hope you get your BFP this month :) When are you testing?

If I test it will be 10 DPO. So in 4 days. But I don't know, I just don't feel pregnant. But every other month I have SWORN I was, and never have been, so who knows maybe thinking I'm not is a good thing :)

Have you been getting any symptoms yet?

Yes I was a big excited yesterday bc I thought I was feeling some! A bit of nausea after lunch and intense smells. Face breaking out. But today I have my usual pain on the left with some twinges in the middle off and on. Very nervous!

My husband gets home in two days and I can't wait to see him.

I honestly don't know, but this month I had a lot of nausea, vomiting and cm.....but I got AF. It's hard to say what's going on. Try to remain positive :happydance: and hopefully you get a positive

Take a pic once u do poppy....good luck to all heres some of my baby dust :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->