September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Did any of you ladies with BFPs have symptoms the first week after ovulation? I think I'm 5dpo and I've had some mild cramping and fatigue today.

Congratulations to everyone that got positives this week!

I agree, your hubby is being a super butt hole right now! I probably wouldn't speak to my hubby at all if he treated me that way. You were just trying to share your excitement with him, shame on him for making you feel bad.

Sofa, do you think the pressed helped?

Did any of you ladies with BFPs have symptoms the first week after ovulation? I think I'm 5dpo and I've had some mild cramping and fatigue today.

I am 5dpo and have been having symptoms since 3dpo. But I think I might be off by a day or two of when I actually ovulated. I had a bit of red spotting yesterday which hasn't been seen since, major fatigue, blue veins on breasts, cramping, dull aches on my left and right side, plus some metallic taste. I don't know if it's all in my head or not lol. I hope not!

When are you going to test?

:dust: to you!

Sorry for the TMI, did any of you ladies with BFP's this month notice blue veins in around the breasts? I am having a lot of symptoms, but the only way I know I couldn't possibly just imagine is all the blue veins that are evident on both of my breasts. I've read that this is a sign of pregnancy.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm testing Monday or Tuesday.

Yes i think thats a symptom i think i had em with my daughter...probably ill get em again with this bundle also

Yes i think thats a symptom i think i had em with my daughter...probably ill get em again with this bundle also

I don't remember if they were noticeable before we were TTC but I feel a lot "bigger" and they seem to be darker too. I also think I might have ovulated sooner than I thought. We'll see how long I hold out before testing lol

My bbs at this moment are sore...and in the a.m when i was brushing my teeth i almost vomitted

I am 5dpo and have been having symptoms since 3dpo. But I think I might be off by a day or two of when I actually ovulated. I had a bit of red spotting yesterday which hasn't been seen since, major fatigue, blue veins on breasts, cramping, dull aches on my left and right side, plus some metallic taste. I don't know if it's all in my head or not lol. I hope not!

I'm testing the 17th. It's my wedding anniversary!!!:winkwink: A BFP would be a great anniversary present for my DH

I'm testing the 17th. It's my wedding anniversary.

What a great day to test! I'm testing that day too :)

:dust: to you too. We will see soon. I'm so impatient.

:dust: to you too. We will see soon. I'm so impatient.

Me too lol.

I didn't end up testing today bc I had to wake up to pee at 3 am. But feeling worried bc no symptoms. First test tomorrow.

Ps do y'all pee on your IC tests or dip them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->