September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

AF came today, so pissed off, upset, fed up and angry. How can it be so hard for some and then so easy for others. Getting sick fed up of this same shit every month you get symptoms then bam she comes. Sorry for ranting just had a really bad day.

:hugs:

I felt exactly the same way this month after a faint BFP and then the heavy bleeding. It's so frustrating!!

Hope you get a BFP soon :)

AF came today, so pissed off, upset, fed up and angry. How can it be so hard for some and then so easy for others. Getting sick fed up of this same shit every month you get symptoms then bam she comes. Sorry for ranting just had a really bad day.
I felt like this too. All we can do is just keep trying. When it's meant to happen it will. Good luck next month.

I'm sorry hun :hugs:

I really didnt believe ppl that said you may show earlier with your 2nd pregnancy and yes its true!! Even though its all bloat and stuff. I was worried my pooch would stay while baby bump would grow in time... My jeans still fit me but i can see my wrinkly pooch stretching already so its not that wrinkly anymore....

I tested this morning and I got my BFP!!!! I'm still in shock!!!! Can't believe I'm going to be a mom to 3 kids!!!!!!!!!

Guess that's wraps up September! Congrats again to all the mothers that started growing their peanuts! And good luck to everyone else!

Not sure if I should move over to the October thread or not. I'm 3 days late for AF but can't get my hands on a test for a few more days to a week!! :(

Not sure if I should move over to the October thread or not. I'm 3 days late for AF but can't get my hands on a test for a few more days to a week!! :(

Aww good luck! I am five days late now, but tested BFN yesterday. I don't know whether to join the October thread either! I am never late, but I've heard of this happening to a lot of women when they start ttc...

FX'd for you :) x

Aww good luck! I am five days late now, but tested BFN yesterday. I don't know whether to join the October thread either! I am never late, but I've heard of this happening to a lot of women when they start ttc...

Thanks. AF arrived this morning so I am joining the October thread soon. I was hoping my body wasn't going to stuff me around now but it was expected. Good luck to you hun! Hopefully I won't see you on the October thread but if I do, baby dust!! And good luck!!!!

Thanks. AF arrived this morning so I am joining the October thread soon. I was hoping my body wasn't going to stuff me around now but it was expected. Good luck to you hun! Hopefully I won't see you on the October thread but if I do, baby dust!! And good luck!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that, lots of baby :dust: for October :flower:

Happy healthy 9months to all the ladies who are expecting and good luck to rest of us still waiting for that BFP. Hopefully we will catch it this time.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->