September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

AF due in 5 days and BPF on FRER today.

I don't think this is my month

Good luck to everyone else

I am still just hanging out waiting for something to happen lol

No AF, Tested this morning and got a BFN.

Tick Tock :coffee:

I'm out :(

I was so hopeful this month; we tried eod, I had spotting around ovulation and around 9dpo.

Sigh.

Not sure how to approach it next month.....

I am in limbo, got spotting when I wipe but possible squinter on HPT, hanging in there to see what happens tomorrow!

Lynsey - you're not out til your out :) xx

Mindy, Time and all other BFNs - sorry to hear, keeping everything crossed for October x :dust:

Pink, August & anyone else in limbo - hoping you get a BFP soon xx

Just to update - having asked peeps to check out my p stick (glamorous eh!!) I am confirming a BFP :) yay xx

Congrats Hera! I did see your BFP on the other thread! Congrats congrats congrats!

AF due Oct 1st...I'm a POASA and i dont' care who knows it! lol
I would be SURPRISED to find someone worse than me!

Hoping October is the the month for who didn't get BFPs this month! Good luck to all still to test and congratulations Hera :happydance:

Lol lmb - I feel pretty bad about the amount of sticks I have ruined (I don't pay this much for stuff I can re-use lol!!)

What do you think of this opk?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
That's positive, Jrepp!

It looks like I'm moving on to October. I started spotting today and got a BFN yesterday :(

This is so confusing! I had 6 days of flashing smiley faces on the digital opk, and got my first solid smiley and positive dip test on 9/24 at 7:30pm. It was still positive when I checked on my lunch break at 2:15 this afternoon. At last count I was at 44 hours of positive opk's.

We did 5 strip tests this morning and could only get faint line but its definitely still there!! so we are calling it as its on all the tests after a minute so a lines a line lol We are going to test at weekend with a digi to see if it comes up. Just wish it had been darker today but its defo there!! :happydance:

:yipee: congrats Hun have a wonderful pregnancy!

YAY Skylark!

Well, I'm out. :witch: caught me unawares.... You would think with all this planning and counting and everything... But NOOOOO. I make the mistake of walking down the hall at work and BAMMO! All at once. I think she got a nosebleed running into my cervix.

Sorry. just a bit bitter this month!!!

Here's to next month!!

:hugs: it's okay Hun :dust: to you for a Halloween conception!

Please can I join in? :) I've only just seen this, I'm abit late but I tested today sept 25th and got a BFP :happydance:

:yipee: have a wonderful healthy nine months!

I'm out :( 8 days late and then AF had to show up :(

I'm out! AF is here in full force! :(

:dust: for October :hugs:

Congrats all the new BFPs, can't keep up! :dust: everybody else!

Got a faint BFP this morning after thinking I was out...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-out-now-glimmer-hope-update-post-18-a-2.html

:witch: is finally here, just in time for the weekend. she's so rude sometmes!

Off to October!

Well I am 13 or 14 DPO and got a BFN this morning. AF is due Sat or Sunday so fingers crossed she doesn't arrived.

Will test again tomorrow morning xxx

AF came today, so pissed off, upset, fed up and angry. How can it be so hard for some and then so easy for others. Getting sick fed up of this same shit every month you get symptoms then bam she comes. Sorry for ranting just had a really bad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->