September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Please can I join in? :) I've only just seen this, I'm abit late but I tested today sept 25th and got a BFP :happydance:

Congrats Jennifer!
:happydance:
Boo :( AF arrived. Onto October! Good luck everyone who's still in xx

Elli that is rubbish news I'm sorry. :hugs: Especially after the false positive :( Well.. the first time was only a practice round right? Baby :dust: for next month. I have a feeling I'll be joining you soon!

We did 5 strip tests this morning and could only get faint line but its definitely still there!! so we are calling it as its on all the tests after a minute so a lines a line lol We are going to test at weekend with a digi to see if it comes up. Just wish it had been darker today but its defo there!! :happydance:

Congrats Skylark! :happydance: H&H 9 months!

Though I didn't get BFP this time. But I would say this is the best testing thread ever. The creator of this thread(Sofaqueen) also got BFP. That's simply amazing. What a lucky month. Happy healthy 9months to all the BFP's and :dust: to all the hopefuls still waiting for those two pink lines. :flower:

Sofaqueen be in touch. I wanna be your stalker. :winkwink:
Are you on any other thread or do you have your own journal ???

Wow if i counted right theres 32 :bfp: including myself!! Wow that a lot and the month is not finished yet.

Love the positivity in this thread! Think i will fit right in :D good luck to everyone due to test :flower:

Thank you! Both :) ohhh am I? Exciting!!

Bet you can't wait for your scan jalanis!!

Love the positivity in this thread! Think i will fit right in :D good luck to everyone due to test :flower:

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How many DPO were you?

I was 13dpo when I got my first very faint positive, but the day after I got a not pregnant on a digi, soI was so reluctant to believe it and thought the test was wrong, I tested so many times with only faint lines, I only believed I was pregnant today when I got a BFP on a CB digi. 1 day late from AF :happydance:

Thank you! Both :) ohhh am I? Exciting!!

Bet you can't wait for your scan jalanis!!

I sure am i cant wait! When i had scheduled the appt it was 3 weeks away so now its 2 weeks away it feels like its taking forever but almost there.

Spotting today... but VERY unusual compared to my typical period. I usually don't have any AF symptoms until the second I get it and then GUSH (sorry tmi). Today I felt a very faint feeling, not even painful, all day. Then right before dinner time I saw a small amount of spotting and the cramping increased but not as much as usual. SO... this could be implantation from my second LH surge OR wicked AF trying to get my hopes up.

Can anyone relate with my chart? What a wacky cycle! :wacko:

I feel like I should know the answer to this question, but I am still somewhat confused. I got a positive opk last night at 7:30 pm, and again today at 8am, 2:30pm and 6:30pm. We had bedroom fun o. Friday night, Sunday night and last night (Tuesday after getting a positive opk).

My question is: do you ovulate while you have a positive on an opk or do you ovulate once it turns negative?

I feel like I should know the answer to this question, but I am still somewhat confused. I got a positive opk last night at 7:30 pm, and again today at 8am, 2:30pm and 6:30pm. We had bedroom fun o. Friday night, Sunday night and last night (Tuesday after getting a positive opk).

My question is: do you ovulate while you have a positive on an opk or do you ovulate once it turns negative?

I really dont know how to nswer that because ive never used an opk but since i know my cycle days i would do it on a fertility calendar and i aint gonna lie since the first day of being fertile we :sex: til the day after ovulation..all those days were fun baby making and i came out preggo, it was barely our first month TTC didnt think i would get preggo quick...so good luck hun.

I really dont know how to nswer that because ive never used an opk but since i know my cycle days i would do it on a fertility calendar and i aint gonna lie since the first day of being fertile we :sex: til the day after ovulation..all those days were fun baby making and i came out preggo, it was barely our first month TTC didnt think i would get preggo quick...so good luck hun.

I'm going to try to get my hubby to bd tonight, but don't know if I'll be successful or not.

I think it's 24-28 hours after your + OPK, but I BDed 3 days before, on O day, and 2 days after to be safe.

So sorry Denyse! Hoping you get better results next month!
Congratulations!! To the bfp!!!!

Afm; AF is due in 2 days and I haven't had ANY symptoms of anything (AF or preg) so I guess time will tell.

Baby dust to all!!

I'm due on 27th and same as you. Got no normal PMS symptoms (except moody) and no obvious pregnancy symptoms. FX'd for us :flower:

Tested again today and still inconclusive - boots own brand BFN, CB digi BFP :/ so far no sign of AF so FC

Congrats to all the BFPs :)) sorry for all the BFNs - keeping everything crossed for you that October is your month xx

Got impatient and tested with suresign pregnancy test today, not with FMU. It was :BFN: :cry: AF due tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->