seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

Wow what a nightmare having to wait I’m
Sorry hun there making this harder than it should be

Xxx fx for some good news

Omg just come back on and saw your still waiting what on earth are they playing at, us women are a mess as it is but to do this to us hope you get answers soon xx

Still waiting no call yet, so I collect my fmu run to Walgreens and welp still a dark line.20181205_121211.jpg
I don't like the way the test line is all smudgy though I've never taken a Walgreens test but ehh it works I guess

I say everything is going amazing!!!
I hope so cause I have nausea like crazy amd last night I had like this shooting throbbing sensation down below can't describe it but I've had it with both of my live pregnancies, and oh I checked my cp TMI**which I have been doing every other day and its really high super soft but I cant tell if its open:shock:but i can say it was that way with both my kids. So we will see I even told my DH if my midwife doesn't call me with my results today even though I love her as a person I'm going somewhere else.

I hope so cause I have nausea like crazy amd last night I had like this shooting throbbing sensation down below can't describe it but I've had it with both of my live pregnancies, and oh I checked my cp TMI**which I have been doing every other day and its really high super soft but I cant tell if its open:shock:but i can say it was that way with both my kids. So we will see I even told my DH if my midwife doesn't call me with my results today even though I love her as a person I'm going somewhere else.

Those are all really great signs.
I think that you had a huge bleed and your levels starting declining because yes you were gonna miscarry but maybe God just came in and intervened. Idk where you stand on beliefs but for me I'm a Christian and I can tell you I've witnessed so many things happen to prevent very bad things from happening. In one pregnancy I was so sick with hypermesis that I was hospitalized for two weeks literally dying and they wanted to medically terminate my pregnancy and I was too sick to make that decision. I went to bed that night praying to God and my mom had the whole church praying and I woke up the next morning like I was never sick. I had my son. Same pregnancy I had preterm labor n needed meds. I got to 38 weeks n had him. He was perfect. With another pregnancy I also had pre term and started to leak. My bag had a hole. I stayed in the hospital to have him but turned out with more testing it showed it closed up miraculously .The docs were amazed . I had to be induced w him and he was very sick in NICU but again he survived. He's 6 now. In my 5th pregnancy from day one bleeding up till 13 weeks. I had a subchorionic hematoma. They didn't even think she was gonna be a viable pregnancy but she's here. N my previous pregnancy I was sent in for preterm. They rushed me by ambulance I was in labor at 28 weeks. I was opened and they felt the baby when checking my cervix. I prayed the entire way there in contractions. I get there they check and it stopped. I had him normally. I've seen a lot where God took over. Maybe a miscarriage was in the process and it stopped. Your baby is very strong. Sorry so long.

I've just read this whole thread and I'm sending you all my best thoughts, what a rollercoaster you've been on.

I have every faith this is a sticky bean!

Still waiting no call yet, so I collect my fmu run to Walgreens and welp still a dark line.View attachment 1049846
I don't like the way the test line is all smudgy though I've never taken a Walgreens test but ehh it works I guess

So I ended up with calling Walgreens to get the official sensitivity of those tests and its 10. They were accurate for me when FRER wasn't. I know that doesn't mean much at this stage, but I wanted to assure you that they are accurate and great tests. That line is BEAUTIFUL!

One of my God daughters who is the most amazing child, was a rough pregnancy. Her mom bled most of the first trimester and had declining levels for a few days as well. The doctors told her to prepare for a miscarriage within 24 hours. She ended up staying pregnant but thought she lost her because the blood kept going. She went to check to make sure her HCG had gone down to zero and it had quadrupled. Now she's a feisty 4 year old. I'm praying that this is your take home baby and that everything from here on out is safe and healthy for you both.

Those are all really great signs.
I think that you had a huge bleed and your levels starting declining because yes you were gonna miscarry but maybe God just came in and intervened. Idk where you stand on beliefs but for me I'm a Christian and I can tell you I've witnessed so many things happen to prevent very bad things from happening. In one pregnancy I was so sick with hypermesis that I was hospitalized for two weeks literally dying and they wanted to medically terminate my pregnancy and I was too sick to make that decision. I went to bed that night praying to God and my mom had the whole church praying and I woke up the next morning like I was never sick. I had my son. Same pregnancy I had preterm labor n needed meds. I got to 38 weeks n had him. He was perfect. With another pregnancy I also had pre term and started to leak. My bag had a hole. I stayed in the hospital to have him but turned out with more testing it showed it closed up miraculously .The docs were amazed . I had to be induced w him and he was very sick in NICU but again he survived. He's 6 now. In my 5th pregnancy from day one bleeding up till 13 weeks. I had a subchorionic hematoma. They didn't even think she was gonna be a viable pregnancy but she's here. N my previous pregnancy I was sent in for preterm. They rushed me by ambulance I was in labor at 28 weeks. I was opened and they felt the baby when checking my cervix. I prayed the entire way there in contractions. I get there they check and it stopped. I had him normally. I've seen a lot where God took over. Maybe a miscarriage was in the process and it stopped. Your baby is very strong. Sorry so long.
Wow you've definitely had some miraculous events in your life, I am a Christian and I completely wholeheartedly believe in God and Jesus Christ as my savior, I was told many years ago before I had children and was desperately trying every single year for about 7 years I would have 3 children and my last child would be given to me by age 34 (btw I'm 33) but despite that I had miscarriage, then go on to have ectopics then a few chemicals in between, my faith was being tested to the max. Then one year which I was also told I would have my 1st baby before I turn 30 low and behold i was pregnant at 29 and had my daughter one month before my 30th birthday oh also i was told the sex of all my children one girl 2boys everything thus far has happened exactly as the holy spirit has said. So once again I'm in this place in my life where my faith is going to have to be strong. I just want to say thank you for sharing your testimony and I appreciate you! I believe if this baby is meant to be everything will pan out for the best!
Sorry for the long post!

I've just read this whole thread and I'm sending you all my best thoughts, what a rollercoaster you've been on.

I have every faith this is a sticky bean!
Thank you so much.

So I ended up with calling Walgreens to get the official sensitivity of those tests and its 10. They were accurate for me when FRER wasn't. I know that doesn't mean much at this stage, but I wanted to assure you that they are accurate and great tests. That line is BEAUTIFUL!

One of my God daughters who is the most amazing child, was a rough pregnancy. Her mom bled most of the first trimester and had declining levels for a few days as well. The doctors told her to prepare for a miscarriage within 24 hours. She ended up staying pregnant but thought she lost her because the blood kept going. She went to check to make sure her HCG had gone down to zero and it had quadrupled. Now she's a feisty 4 year old. I'm praying that this is your take home baby and that everything from here on out is safe and healthy for you both.
Thank you and thanks for the info! Didn't know they were so sensitive so I would have a really strong line regardless because the last I was told was my level was a 53, oh and forgot to mention my midwife told me my 2nd beta was 50 thats why she said it went down a little bit.

Thank you and thanks for the info! Didn't know they were so sensitive so I would have a really strong line regardless because the last I was told was my level was a 53, oh and forgot to mention my midwife told me my 2nd beta was 50 thats why she said it went down a little bit.

Have you gotten the last beta results yet? And I second your feelings about getting a new one if you have to!

OHMYGOSH!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! That’s soooooo dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think this is going to stick!!! \\:D/

If you go to another place and they take betas, make sure they test progesterone too (you probably know this already) but this time around my doctor tested for that and even though my hcg was 21 my progesterone was 75 - so the doc said straight away she was very confident about the pregnancy. I continued to have hcg tested but knowing the progesterone was there where it should be was really reassuring! My friend also had great luck with progesterone supplements this time around despite hers being low initially - she’s due in three weeks!!

CONGRATS TO YOU!!! Been praying for ya! Keep us posted!!! :flower:

No don't apologize. I enjoyed reading that! It's very positive and I truly truly believe that your baby is happy & healthy in there I just wish they would call you to put your mind at ease.

That's a great dark line. I think maybe the lab mixed up your betas or something. I'd probably go somewhere else just to have my bloods checked, but it looks like you are most definitely pregnant with increasing hcg. Best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->