seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

Ok so here's what I'm thinking. I say you were pregnant with twins and you lost one. I'm sorry I know that's not good either but it's what makes sense. It makes sense because your nunhers had gone down but it seems to have been temporary because your tests got light then dark again. If I compare them well the top is much darker. Of course what we do throughout the day has a lot to do with that but I still think that your numbers went up. I'm sure tomorrow you're gonna get good news. I'm sorry if it's that you lost a twin. That would seriously be a heartache but I truly believe you're very much pregnant and you're gonna go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Oh and a glass of wine wouldn't hurt because organs don't form till 6-7 weeks but I get why you would rather not. I wouldn't either. But just relax. Take a bath. Tomorrow will be here before you know it.
I would love for that to be the case, but I'm prepared for the worse at this point. I just want answers, regardless of what they are. And I want to truly thank all of you girls for your warm and well wishes for me and this pregnancy it means so much. I really have no one to discuss my fears and hopes with about this situation right now. I dont with DH cause he just so much on his plate right now I'm not going to add to it, he tries desperately to get me to talk about it with him but I keep it really short and to the point. So once again thank you and I will definitely update, bad or good! What I have learned from this is on Google you find so many forums that start and never finish on the outcome and hopefully if someone reads this one day they will know my outcome atleast with all the pics included.

You're very welcome. I couldn't imagine going through what you're going through alone. When pregnant with one of my kids they kept saying I was gonna miscarry her cuz I was bleeding all throughout the first trimester. Plus my levels were very low which was odd for me. But I had a subchorionic hematoma and it dissolved at 13 weeks. She's 5 now. Hang in there.

O no hun

How about when your betas were take at 53 ?? Your test are darker now so it must of gone up

I just miscarried last week at 8 weeks
After weeks of bloods and scans
My hcg was very low and slow rising
Started at 61
They told me it was ectopic and would need the shot to dissolve
Then they saw a sac in my womb but my numbers started to fall that same day :(

Hate how dragged out it was but they had to keep make sure it wasn’t viable

Hope this isn’t something you go through but thought I’d share my experience
Thank you for sharing this, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Can’t wait to see a positive update

I just have a good feeling about it

Praying and all the luck in the world xxx

Any numbers yet hun
It’s killing me waiting never mind you

I honestly think vanishing twin too though

I just read through the whole text and WOW what a rollercoaster! I'm so sorry you're going through this, but hoping that seriously good news is next to follow!

FWIW, normally when tests are getting lighter because betas are dropping, the tests consecutively get lighter, which is the total opposite of yours! Fingers crossed!

Ughhh my midwife calls me just to say "sorry I still don't have the results, dont know why, I'm going to get my assistant to call and see what's the hold up" OMG I just can't believe that!!! So I know even if they call the lab today she gets off in literally 40 minutes I know I won't be getting any results today. I have to wait once again till tomorrow.

Have you tested today. What a nightmare. The waiting must be torture xx

???? Omg sounds like it’s TIME TO SWITCH PROVIDERS!!!! :shock:Off you go to a new midwife or doctor or healthcare provider!!! ](*,)This is really just unconscionable - and yes I know how hard it is to work in medicine I’ve done it and so does my husband - but this is absolute nonsense! This is a pregnancy we’re talking about not a Botox consultation!

Have you tested today. What a nightmare. The waiting must be torture xx
No hpts today, they are making me obsess about everything that I have no control over I know I still am though because I'm nauseous and have a really bad headache. I probably will do a hpt tomorrow. I'm going to wait for this next bhcg, I literally started crying lastnight because I was so stressed out about this so today I promised myself I would not test or obsess about it. Only time will tell!!!

???? Omg sounds like it’s TIME TO SWITCH PROVIDERS!!!! :shock:Off you go to a new midwife or doctor or healthcare provider!!! ](*,)This is really just unconscionable - and yes I know how hard it is to work in medicine I’ve done it and so does my husband - but this is absolute nonsense! This is a pregnancy we’re talking about not a Botox consultation!
:haha:Botox!!! I know right! And then my midwife said I know you want to freak out but I can't rule out anything that this may still very much be a viable pregnancy and that a u/s is still scheduled on the 12th. Idk she sounded so sincere but I just kept thinking I WANT TO KNOW MY ##

I think you’re definitely pregnant and will have a very healthy pregnancy!!! Keep us posted!!!!!! And hang in there lol! I feel like you’re so calm I’d be going nuts

I think you’re definitely pregnant and will have a very healthy pregnancy!!! Keep us posted!!!!!! And hang in there lol! I feel like you’re so calm I’d be going nuts
Im really not I just decided today I would take a step back, because yesterday I was going out of my mind, and there's seriously nothing I can do about it right now. I will definitely update when I get more news, pray 4 me!

Sending my prayers and positive vibes! I think it’s good you’re taking a break from the hpt’s!!

Sending my prayers and positive vibes! I think it’s good you’re taking a break from the hpt’s!!
Thanks, yeah I felt pretty normal today other than the sicky feeling I had a decent day without stressing myself out about hpts and bhcg results, idk how long this sense of step back approach will last but for now its working. But I'll be back to update bad or good.

That’s awful having to wait about for so long for an answer. It’s so wrong that health professionals can just ‘dismiss’ ur request for ur own test results I’ve got everything crossed for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->