• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shes on her way....

Ditto I agree... If it makes you feel better tasha just wait till Wednesday... lol Regardless were all here for you ;)

Well if this makes you feel any better I'm 42 and this will be my first actually pregnancy... So twins sounds great to me... my time is ticking per say :haha:

Keep that chin up... I really feel that you are pregnant now, but Wednesday will be soon enough, I'm not that strong... lol

im waiting till af is at least a weeklate, but i wont need to, shell be here tomorrow!

Oh WOW... I'm soo excited for you... FX'D she stays away... I would wait a few more days after to be definate though... It takes a few days to get HCG in your system. OR get a very sensitive test... one of those 5/6 days before AF... I was so tempted to grab a test last night... I said no, its too early for Me... I may test Sunday at the latest... :haha:

Thank you girlies :) aww i lurrrrve this site :) iv been going through all this for the past 11 month on my todd....i cant believe i only found you's last weeeek! :) awww i luff yasss...lots and lots of baby dust to all of you! schnoooodle be positiveee girl! xx

yeah thats the spirit all stay positive :) ooooh 25 mins till i finish work...im going straight to boots lol xx

im just addicted to poas! i done 3 last week, iv still got one left at home, but i know ill probs end up doing one tonight and if its BFN then ill wanna do one in the morning if AF hasnt arrived...i feel sick thinking about it actually yaakkk :( xx

its soooo frustrating isnt it! i cant stand this bit....*sigh* i just need to sort my head out, its been all over lately, i feel so sorry for my boyfriend, one minute im happy as can be, laughing joking etc then im in a mood crying or sumit, he doesnt know whats going on bless him, he doesnt mind tho, i just feel guilty...i cant wait to tell him im pregnant wen i finally get a BFP :) aww his little face will be a picture. i just feel like im letting him down every month, he gets dead excited, constantly asking me to do tests and then he gutted wen i tell him AF's arrived or the test is a BFN, he tries his hardest to be positive and always says 'we get it next month' ......mother nature...such a biatchhh! x

yep, my hunny keeps telling me itl happen when it happens!! grrrrrrrr! do not say that to me again!!!!!!!

aww god my friends all say that....or they say itll happen when we least expect it...ermm ok...ill try not to expect it anymore??! i know theyre trying to be nice be owayyy!! lol... i never not going to think about having a baby now lol! i expect it every month, i can think of nothing else lol. x

Yeah I hear the same thing too... BUT... I'd rather it happen now... :haha:

If its meant to be it will be... so clique don't ya think... hehehe

I hope WE ALL get our BFP's This month or Next... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116