• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shes on her way....

I would love it to be but I thought I had ib on sat, had pink cm, i'm pretty sure it's the witch, I HATE HER

well i def feel more crampy today and am in a foul mood. may not be on till later girls, i need to get my head together a bit x

i dont think i feel like she will actully arrive today though im not sure..... like i said though lasy cycle was longer at 31 days nstead of 27.

today will put me at 14dpo, 27 days is tomorrow??

aww girls, im fed up....shes on her way to get me too, i feel it! god i hate her!!! stupidddd witch! i seriously thought maybe this month was my month! She had to go and spoil it! x

Morning ladies!
Well my brown spotting last night evolved into a lot of cramping (which I don't usually have) then pink last night when I was going to bed, I was sure that i'd be in full flow this morning, so much so I didn't even save my FMU but there's no sign at all this morning! Still have bad cramps but thats all, weird! OH said last night, u must be getting ur period ur in a funny mood, so that made me feel even worse! She's officially due tomorrow so we'll see how the day progresses!

good luck cheekyalana! I hope that witch doesnt arrive for you! Think shes doing the rounds, shes on her way to pay me a visit i think :( gutted! Thought i had it this month! shes officially a day late so far! cheeky mer! x

I can't believe u didn't test this morning!!!
Has she been late before?

yeah once...and i thought i had it then! lol, obviously not. Proper messing with my head. i had period pains last night so thought it would be a waste of a test. i was convinced she wouldnt show, i much have imagined my symptoms ha xx

Awww ladies.... I will keep my FX'd for you all! Hopefully she doesn't turn up at all. I've heard a lot of women on here say that they had cramping pains and that "AF feeling" which turned out to be pregnancy symptoms. Don't lose hope yet! x

She got me yesterday afternoon guys - I tried to stop her from jumping back on her broom stick but we shall have to see! 25 day cycle this time, quite short for me, she obviously missed my beauty and wit this month.

Good luck everyone xx

aww i hope thats the case for me :( im too scared to test yet. im waiting till friday to do it if she doesnt arrive by then, i think she will tho. My bf's home from aberdeen on friday night, would be a nice surprise if i was, would love to tell him wen i pick him up from the train station :) he keeps ringing me every few hours asking if iv tested or if AF has appeared yet! he's doing my bloody head in bless him, he's worse than me!! x

aww i hope thats the case for me :( im too scared to test yet. im waiting till friday to do it if she doesnt arrive by then, i think she will tho. My bf's home from aberdeen on friday night, would be a nice surprise if i was, would love to tell him wen i pick him up from the train station :) he keeps ringing me every few hours asking if iv tested or if AF has appeared yet! he's doing my bloody head in bless him, he's worse than me!! x

thats really sweet, bless x

aww sweetness, thats doesnt mean anything yet, just wait and see huni xx

I'll keep you posted, :growlmad:

it's time to clean, I always clean when i'm annoyed!

hahaha me too, my bf can always tell, he usually gets out the way as soon as the flash mop comes out haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->