• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

So all quiet in the pregnancy front here.....

Thinking Im 4dpo and nothing major to report.

Lots of creamy cm but cant think if thats normal for me or not :dohh:

When I had the twins I started with sore BBs almost straight after ovulation. I know I shouldnt compare as all pregnancies can be different, but its hard not too. :nope:
I had sore bbs right after O too and I take a prenatal and extra Folic Acid, Just read it can increase the change of twins if conception does occur.
Cookies done now time for a healthy snack then Skype with my parents so they can see DD

Oooooooo peanut!!! Maybe you just conceived double?!?! :D

See, I would find it so less than awesome. I have a hard enough time coping with ONE toddler. No way on two! Eep!

It would be insane but I would enjoy it. I would enjoy just a single birth too though.
SO, I just made myself sad and thought how I will be very upset and depressed if I am getting my hopes up for nothing this month. I will keep trying, but I will feel dumb for thinking I may be pregnant if it comes up negative

Every single month I feel dumb when I get a bfn and AF shows.... :( i totally know what you mean... Usually during the TWW, I start off really excited and positive and then around 6 dpo I start to get worried thinking I got myself all excited for nothing, then I get one last burst of excitement and positive thinking and then... AF shows....

I started to just be totally negative about the whole thing this time around, but then I thought, nah, part of the fun is getting excited about it possibly being the month it happens... If I didn't let myself get all worked up there would be nothing enjoyable and nothing to look forward to in TTC...

So, this month, I'm gonna let myself think whatever I want and be happy and excited for as long as I can.... Just in case it doesn't happen this month, at least I get a break from the disappointment... I find it equally disappointing getting bfn/AF, so, it's not like being realistic is saving me from disappointment...

So enjoy this time!!! You don't know what's going to happen!!! It's exciting!!!! :D

It would be insane but I would enjoy it. I would enjoy just a single birth too though.
SO, I just made myself sad and thought how I will be very upset and depressed if I am getting my hopes up for nothing this month. I will keep trying, but I will feel dumb for thinking I may be pregnant if it comes up negative

I was thinking this was my month until yesterday. Then suddenly I just got dejected and frustrated and now think it isn't. :( I'm not even looking forward to testing right now.

I'm so tired of the emotional roller coaster!

OK, ladies: Admit it. Who's already looked up what their due date might be if this is your month?

I can't be the only crazy woman, can I?

Mar. 24th. ;) My daughter is Mar 14th, so that'd be kind of cool. (If expensive birthday wise!)

ROFL!!!!!!! Mine would be March 30..... :D I've looked up my due date every month... I too am crazy...

OK, ladies: Admit it. Who's already looked up what their due date might be if this is your month?

Mar. 24th. ;) My daughter is Mar 14th, so that'd be kind of cool. (If expensive birthday wise!)

My daughter and my husband share a birthday.... Poor guy... Now it's all about the baby... Last year everyone forgot it was his birthday except for me.... Of course I was giving birth, so, it's not like I threw him a party or anything... Lol!

Lol I always check
I have 2 boys in march (the 2nd and 5th) at least we celebrated the big party together and they got a smaller cake on there bday

i always feel stupid too. my favorite is when i take a pregnancy test & AF shows up later that day.... always such a piss off.

I was so convinced one month that I was pregnant I used to many test and boy was I pissed after!

ugh. ladies. i came so close today to just cracking & buying diapers, or a sleeper, or somettttthinng.. but decided against it. i don't want to jinx myself (which may or may not sound totally ridiculous)

ugh. ladies. i came so close today to just cracking & buying diapers, or a sleeper, or somettttthinng.. but decided against it. i don't want to jinx myself (which may or may not sound totally ridiculous)

You could buy something... and tell yourself it's for a baby shower you might go to later. ;)

I've never been much of one to believe in jinxing though.

You could buy something... and tell yourself it's for a baby shower you might go to later. ;)

I've never been much of one to believe in jinxing though.

it's probably healthier to not believe in jinxing! lol

Hi ladies :wave: can I join? I just got a positive opk today...finally. Cd25 here! Should O tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->