Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Jenn, I just read something this morning that the statistically most likely day of getting pregnant is O-2, so two days before ovulation. So I think you're good! :)

Sorry about your son, I can't even imagine. :( I hope you get your extra special rainbow baby this month.

Oh, and I don't think there's really any way to tell via cervical position whether or not you've O'd. High, soft, and open being fertile, but maybe your cervix is just taking it's time moving back down? Don't know on that one. :/

But I'm fairly certain I've ovulated (FF put me at 4dpo today) and mine is high soft closed today too. If that makes you feel better. :)

Thanks so much Menelly!! I hope you are right! And thanks for your kind words about my baby boy. And I'm glad both of us have the same cervix position, lol :p FX for both of us that we get our BFP!! :dust:

Jenn sorry about your baby boy, glad u have a healthy and happy 9 month old though, as do I I have a baby girl she will technically be 9 months old next week on the 8th. She started as a twin, but reabsorbed her twin by 12 weeks. She was a premmie too, but she was born at 36 weeks and 2 days. They tried to take her at 29 weeks when I was in having steroids to keep from having her. My BP was so high they almost had to take her via emergency, but we were able to hold out til 36w2d and had her Emergency C-section. I unfortunately didn't meet her for the first 2 days of her life, as I was too ill.
My cervix is high and closed too, but mine is firm. Hope that it is a great sign for all of us

okay must share, DH just asked if I was feeling ok today, I explained I have had a headache for a couple days and my bbs hurt and all the other crud today. He looks at me and asks, "are we pregnant again?" I explained I can not possibly test til at least Friday next week (July 11). He smiled and grabbed my belly and asked DD if her little brother or sister was growing in mommy's tummy yet. Too, cute! I think he is getting excited about the possibility and is hoping for the BFP too.
If it is not this month then by DD 1st Bday in October for sure

So, let the symptom spotting begin. LOL

I'm nauseated as hell today. For no real reason at all. I can be all logical and say "that's clearly totally unrelated at 4dpo" but will I do that?

Nope!

Symptom SPOTTED!

DH just bought me a cheapie HPT for Friday coming up. That way if it is BFN it was only 88 cents. He said just in case we are lucky enough to get an early BFP 5 days before AF is due.

FX for us all
So, I am still feeling off. Cervix is now pretty high and has softened, but still closed and creamy CM. My nipples have been leaking a little the last couple of days too. I have not breast fed DD since she was 1 month old. So, 8 months ago. And my back hurts

So looks like I am already having issues with symptom spotting too Menelly.

And it's so funny. If it were a nonTTC month, I'd be whiny that I don't feel great, and move on with my day.

Now I can't help but overthink every damn twinge. BLERGH!

Hope you get your BFP on Friday! <3 I'm going to start testing Tuesday even though I have no chance that early. (7dpo) But I have 50 IC's on their way, might as well burn through them!

Jenn, I just read something this morning that the statistically most likely day of getting pregnant is O-2, so two days before ovulation. So I think you're good! :)

Sorry about your son, I can't even imagine. :( I hope you get your extra special rainbow baby this month.

Thats good for me! Since that is the only day besides that we dtd. I had significant pain for a few hours yesterday in my right side so hoping I o'd today or yesterday. Let
The games begin.

So, let the symptom spotting begin. LOL

I'm nauseated as hell today. For no real reason at all. I can be all logical and say "that's clearly totally unrelated at 4dpo" but will I do that?

Nope!

Symptom SPOTTED!

This was hilarious! While early pregnancy "symptoms" can play tricks on the minday during the tww, now that I know when ovulation is near, boy do I feel the pain. So some good some bad. Hehe.

wooow, there is a lot going in this thread.wellcome to group Jenn and sorry for your loss. i hope you get your BFP this cycle.
ok girls , this is my OPKs. as you see during yesterday cd14 my body got mad .lh has done loads of ups and downs .i think regarding to tons of EWCM and my body pattern of ovulating at late night i have O'ed last night when i was sleep. but keep testing...
https://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/1234eszrdx/DSCN5841_zpsac8daf90.jpg

morning ladies, hope it is a happy sunday for you all. My temp is back up to 97.8 from the dip to 97.4 yesterday. So, that's reassuring. I have the worst headache ever today and just feel BLAH!!
I am helping DH decorate cakes today for a retirement party tomorrow.
I had a crazy dream last night that I was spotting brownish today, maybe my subconscious knows something I don't... like implantation? That would be cool.
Still to early for that to happen if we did catch that egg right?

Bah! Still no temp rise for me this morning... Still negative OPKs.... I have actually run out of OPKs and I don't plan on buying anymore.... The one I just took is almost positive, so, I, guessing ill O in the next few days.... Geez! Let's get on with it already! Lol! All of you ladies will already have your BFPs by the time my body will be ovulating! LOL!

Ooooooo peanut! Dreams are good signs!!!! :)

maybe you just missed the 8-12 hour poss. window that those OPKs have and already O. Are you BDing just in case? I'd say if you are then you may have caught that egg and are in TWW. At least that situation sounds good to me.

Okay I have a very much TMI question for you all, those of u who check cervix position... I have recdently noticed when checking mine that I have to push something out of the way to get to my cervix, like my uterus is in the way weird, anyone else who has kiddos ever notice this?

Okay, I just went back and checked the opk after it was fully developed and it looks positive!!!! But it's like only part of the line is darker? How do I upload a picture of it on here? I need opinions! Lol!

Peanut, yes, I know what you're talking about! It's like a squishy thing? Almost feels like a big bubble?

Oh and yes, we BD last night and will probably again tonight... :)

Okay, I just went back and checked the opk after it was fully developed and it looks positive!!!! But it's like only part of the line is darker? How do I upload a picture of it on here? I need opinions! Lol!

Peanut, yes, I know what you're talking about! It's like a squishy thing? Almost feels like a big bubble?

My OPK's ever only have half a line pos, the other half not. But my packaging says if *any* part of the line is darker, then it's a pos.

My OPK's ever only have half a line pos, the other half not. But my packaging says if *any* part of the line is darker, then it's a pos.

Oh really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured out how to upload a picture, but it says the file is too large.... :mad: I'm on my iPad, so, I can't resize it.... Maybe when my daughter goes down for nap I can get on my computer and resize it.... What brand do you use?

Either Wondfo or Answer, depending on if I ordered in advance or picked up at Walmart. ;)

Oh okay, mine are the answer brand! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ooooooo peanut! Dreams are good signs!!!! :)
Really? I'm not a dreamer at all. But last night I had a pretty serious dream too.

Temp rise again today, so ff has my ch at CD13 for o, putting me at 3 dpo today. Kinda excited. While my ff test day is on the 18th I will do it on the 11th and 12th 9 and 10 dpo because the 12th is the dh bday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->