• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Ooooooo peanut! Dreams are good signs!!!! :)
Really? I'm not a dreamer at all. But last night I had a pretty serious dream too.

Temp rise again today, so ff has my ch at CD13 for o, putting me at 3 dpo today. Kinda excited. While my ff test day is on the 18th I will do it on the 11th and 12th 9 and 10 dpo because the 12th is the dh bday!

What was your dream?

Hey guys!!

Been following this thread for a bit and decided to finally jump in, if that's alright! :)

Had an almost pos on my OPK on the 4th, then yesterday was positive peak of LH for sure as well as EWCM. Today I haven't tested yet, but having the dull ache on my left side I associate with ovulation and EWCM seems to be gone already.

DTD yesterday, day before, and then every other day for the past week (wasn't entirely sure when I'd ovulate exactly.)

I'm on CD 20 today, usually have 32 day cycles. :) I'm sort of new to this whole TTC business (Trying since April, but only started researching and understanding things better since last month.)

Really excited for all of you, fingers crossed for lots of BFP's this month! Nice to see so many ovulating around the same time, how cool! Haha.

Okay, I just went back and checked the opk after it was fully developed and it looks positive!!!! But it's like only part of the line is darker? How do I upload a picture of it on here? I need opinions! Lol!

Peanut, yes, I know what you're talking about! It's like a squishy thing? Almost feels like a big bubble?

yes exactly and I never noticed it before I had DD

Welcome vulpix! Hurray for your positive opk!!! We'll be starting our TWW together!!! :)

Okay, I just went back and checked the opk after it was fully developed and it looks positive!!!! But it's like only part of the line is darker? How do I upload a picture of it on here? I need opinions! Lol!

Peanut, yes, I know what you're talking about! It's like a squishy thing? Almost feels like a big bubble?

yes exactly and I never noticed it before I had DD

I never noticed it before either, but I wasn't exactly checking my cervix either, so, I'm not sure if it's a new thing or not? Hmmmm... I just assumed it was my vaginal wall?

Really? I'm not a dreamer at all. But last night I had a pretty serious dream too.

Temp rise again today, so ff has my ch at CD13 for o, putting me at 3 dpo today. Kinda excited. While my ff test day is on the 18th I will do it on the 11th and 12th 9 and 10 dpo because the 12th is the dh bday!

What was your dream?

It was about starting a business selling stuff. ...on ebay I believe. Very detailed on what to buy, how to store things, when to ship, etc. Just weird. Kinda have a headache now from it.

So, I was sent to Walmart for powdered sugar and was told I could keep DH change, so what did I do? I bought 2 more cheapies and a FRER that has 2 test in it. It had a $3 off now coupon attached so how could I not? LOL
Am I bad or what? :)
I am not as nauseous as when I first woke up, I really thought I was gonna upchuck!! So glad I didn't. I am getting ready to make cookies to enter into a County Fair. No clue what I will do with most of them, as the entry is for 3 cookies of each kind. So, I will have a few dozen left.

What was your dream?

It was about starting a business selling stuff. ...on ebay I believe. Very detailed on what to buy, how to store things, when to ship, etc. Just weird. Kinda have a headache now from it.

Oh how interesting!!! You should go with it and see what happens! :)

So, I was sent to Walmart for powdered sugar and was told I could keep DH change, so what did I do? I bought 2 more cheapies and a FRER that has 2 test in it. It had a $3 off now coupon attached so how could I not? LOL
Am I bad or what? :)
I am not as nauseous as when I first woke up, I really thought I was gonna upchuck!! So glad I didn't. I am getting ready to make cookies to enter into a County Fair. No clue what I will do with most of them, as the entry is for 3 cookies of each kind. So, I will have a few dozen left.

LOL!!!! That's exactly what I would've done with the money too! Lol!

Mmmmmmmm! Cookies sound sooooo good! I've been on the Atkins diet for about 3 weeks.... I miss cookies.... Lol

Welcome vulpix! Hurray for your positive opk!!! We'll be starting our TWW together!!! :)

Haha, awesome! High-five TWW buddy! :3

Also, this talk of cookies and fairs, aaah! Makes me want to go find one. Hubby is from Kentucky and loves to tell me about all the neat fairs he had growing up.

No fairs around I don't think... but I could get cookies, regardless. ;) Muahaha.

What?!??? No fairs?!?! Where do you live? That's crazy! Lol! The fair in our town is about to start either this weekend or next weekend, I dont remember... Have you never been to one ever?

I'm from RI, and there were some fairs when I was little. But definitely too young to really remember/enjoy them.

I'm sure there are some I could drive to, but I bet they're decently far away. I'm near Los Angeles, very city stuff. Which, I don't mind?

But lately.

I really want to go pet some goats and things without having to go to the actual zoo to do it. :p Haha.

Haha, horses make me nervous! They're so big. :)

I went and looked. Seems there IS a fair, the gigantic LA County Fair.

It has...pig racing. I need to go just to see that, haha. It's less of a cute rural fair and more of a giant crazy mish-mash of carnival and farm.

They have a petting zoo, so I am sold. ;)

I was gonna say... LA should have a giant fair! Lol! You're not too far from me! I'm about 5-6 hours north of LA in the Central Valley! :)

I am in MN and grew up in MO. Yeah there is a county fair in the county DH grew up in next week, the following the current county we live in. Then in August the state fair. And a Renaissance Festival in the capital too.
DH is entering home brewed beer and some bread, I am entering some cookies, as i SAID. i AM ENTERING Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies. A st. Louis tradition so I am sure no one will have them in MN

I am in MN and grew up in MO. Yeah there is a county fair in the county DH grew up in next week, the following the current county we live in. Then in August the state fair. And a Renaissance Festival in the capital too.
DH is entering home brewed beer and some bread, I am entering some cookies, as i SAID. i AM ENTERING Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies. A st. Louis tradition so I am sure no one will have them in MN

Omg..... My mouth is watering!!!! Lol! They sound delicious! I love butter cookies!!!

So all quiet in the pregnancy front here.....

Thinking Im 4dpo and nothing major to report.

Lots of creamy cm but cant think if thats normal for me or not :dohh:

When I had the twins I started with sore BBs almost straight after ovulation. I know I shouldnt compare as all pregnancies can be different, but its hard not too. :nope:

So all quiet in the pregnancy front here.....

Thinking Im 4dpo and nothing major to report.

Lots of creamy cm but cant think if thats normal for me or not :dohh:

When I had the twins I started with sore BBs almost straight after ovulation. I know I shouldnt compare as all pregnancies can be different, but its hard not too. :nope:

I wish I had something to compare to.... I didn't know i was pregnant with my daughter until I was 8 weeks! LOL!!!! I would definitely be comparing if I had known... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->