• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Well I had no symptoms until last night when I got light pink spotting and mild cramps - bit scary as I was only 4dpo yesterday. Has anyone experienced this?

Anyone else feel like this month is dragging, and Im only 5dpo!!! :dohh:

Still lots of creamy cm (sorry! :blush:) and last night I had shooting pains through my boobs to my nipples. Mmmmm....who knows!?

Dont really feel I can properly symptom spot til at least 7dpo and inplantation may have happened.

Xxx

Can I join you ladies?

I should O in the next few days - EWCM today, cervix is very high, open, and soft. FX! I'm going to use a few OPKs today.

Anyone else feel like this month is dragging, and Im only 5dpo!!! :dohh:

Still lots of creamy cm (sorry! :blush:) and last night I had shooting pains through my boobs to my nipples. Mmmmm....who knows!?

Dont really feel I can properly symptom spot til at least 7dpo and inplantation may have happened.

Xxx

wow! sounds like we had a similar evening. I was woken up by shooting pains through boobs and nipples, and lots of creamy CM last night and this morning.
I was thinking the same thing that it is to early for implantation. 4 days til I can think of testing. 5 days before period is early, but maybe just maybe it will be BFP

So, good morning ladies, as you read in my response just prior to this one I had a weird night too. But my temp came back up some from the drop yesterday. Came up .3, this week is already dragging

I still haven't ovulated...... LOL!!!! I feel like this is going to be what I write every morning.... I think I'm delirious now! LOL!!!! It's just funny!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Okay, now I've got myself under control....

Hurray for those that are having shooting boob pain and creamy cm!!! Sounds pretty promising!!! :D

Well I had no symptoms until last night when I got light pink spotting and mild cramps - bit scary as I was only 4dpo yesterday. Has anyone experienced this?

I did... the month I got preggo with my girl. Good luck!

Is it possible you Od a day or two early and you are actually 6 or 7 dpo today? Maybe it was implantation? :D how exciting!

My DD stood all by herself for like 2 seconds :) proud momma here!! Then she fell over and yelled at me. But she did it. My miny munchkin is growing so fast. She will be 9 months tomorrow and she is 15.4lbs. now and roughly 26 inches.
Hard to believe she is almost 3x her weight from birth. She was 5lbs. 4oz. when born..
She keeps holding things up and pointing so I will tell her what things are called then she tries to mimic what I say. It all just comes out Coos and Cahs but she is trying.

OKay, I need to find a way to keep my mind off wanting to POAS

Thank you. I don't know what I am anymore! lol every cycle is different....this being the latest I've ever O'd. it's usually cd 17-19.

This is our first cycle TTC our second and I forgot how mentally and physically exhausting it is! we had success with the SMEP when conceiving our daughter so we tried doing the same this month. we started every other day on cd9 and well now that was 17 days ago! lol we are also using preseed and softcups.

My DD stood all by herself for like 2 seconds :) proud momma here!! Then she fell over and yelled at me. But she did it. My miny munchkin is growing so fast. She will be 9 months tomorrow and she is 15.4lbs. now and roughly 26 inches.
Hard to believe she is almost 3x her weight from birth. She was 5lbs. 4oz. when born..
She keeps holding things up and pointing so I will tell her what things are called then she tries to mimic what I say. It all just comes out Coos and Cahs but she is trying.

OMG!!!!!! That's awesome!!! Watch out though! My daughter started to do that when she was 9 months and now she is walking..... She is 20.14lbs and 28in... She was 8lbs 2oz when she was born.... Damn! It's crazy how much they grow in the first year, isn't is? My little girl is going to be 1 next month!!! It all happened so fast! Does your littl girl have teeth?

omg.. if I run to the bathroom to pee one more time I am gonna scream

Thank you. I don't know what I am anymore! lol every cycle is different....this being the latest I've ever O'd. it's usually cd 17-19.

This is our first cycle TTC our second and I forgot how mentally and physically exhausting it is! we had success with the SMEP when conceiving our daughter so we tried doing the same this month. we started every other day on cd9 and well now that was 17 days ago! lol we are also using preseed and softcups.

Omg!!!! Not only does that sound exhausting, but you must be going through preseed like crazy! That stuff is expensive!!!

What is SMEP?

Can I join you ladies?

I should O in the next few days - EWCM today, cervix is very high, open, and soft. FX! I'm going to use a few OPKs today.

Welcome!!!!!! Sounds like we are gonna ago around the same time! I should be Oing today... I think... Who knows! Lol

OMG!!!!!! That's awesome!!! Watch out though! My daughter started to do that when she was 9 months and now she is walking..... She is 20.14lbs and 28in... She was 8lbs 2oz when she was born.... Damn! It's crazy how much they grow in the first year, isn't is? My little girl is going to be 1 next month!!! It all happened so fast! Does your littl girl have teeth?

She has 1 tooth in and 2 about to cut through. teething sucks, she cries a lot at night

Omg!!!! Not only does that sound exhausting, but you must be going through preseed like crazy! That stuff is expensive!!!

What is SMEP?

That stuff is expensive!! we just use it as lube though, thanks to a lovely 4th degree tear with my first, I need all the lube I can get!

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan...basically BD every other day from cd8 then 2 days in a row when you get your +opk, skip a day, then 1 day just in case you O'd late. doesn't exactly work when you O late!! but I got my +opk yesterday so we will do 2 days in a row then skip then another. and then we shall cross our fingers! lol

Is it possible you Od a day or two early and you are actually 6 or 7 dpo today? Maybe it was implantation? :D how exciting!

Well I got my positive opk on cd11 but didn't get a temperature rise until cd13. Maybe my temperatures weren't 100% accurate and I did ovulate early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->