Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

OK, so I'm wondering if I'm really 8dpo instead of 6. Cause I got my new IC's today, and I'm not sure if they get shadow lines or not, but mine TOTALLY has a super faint line! It's really hard to capture on my phone, but it's there. I'm attaching a pic anyways. Cause we all like to squint at lines, right?

FX it starts getting darker. :) I'd hate to have another 50 tests of shadow lines.

Attachments

• 2014-07-07 16.02.10.jpg
    2014-07-07 16.02.10.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
Thanks, Baby.love! FX it gets darker, and isn't just toying with me.

We'll see what the next few days brings!

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! The first BFP of the group!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! The first BFP of the group!!!!!!

Haha! I'm SO not calling it yet. LOL. It's still an IC and could totally just be a shadow line. (I get those a lot.)

We'll see. :)

I'm hopeful though!

That really is to dark for an evap. I think you are safe

So, I took another one for shits and giggles. (I *do* have 50, well now 48, of the things!)

NOTHING on this one. I don't know whether to take that as a good sign or a bad one. It was a significantly shorter hold time (only 2 hours) than before (about 5 hours) so does that mean that this one was an evap and sucks, or is that proof that they don't have evaps and I can count on the line?

I hate ICs. LOL

Two more days and I'll FRER. I can't spend a billion dollars this month on FRER's. :haha:

ETA: I'm adding the photo of the dried test too. You know, for science.

Attachments

• 20140707_172819.jpg
    20140707_172819.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
I really do see it too and I had ic's and never got any kind of line

So I'm wondering is it too early to test on a ic 10dpo or should I wait?

I really do see it too and I had ic's and never got any kind of line

So I'm wondering is it too early to test on a ic 10dpo or should I wait?

I got a CLEAR pos on my IC at 10dpo with my daughter. :)

I'm just scared to get a :bfn: but I don't feel like it's going to be a good month for me

I'm just scared to get a :bfn: but I don't feel like it's going to be a good month for me

I hate that feeling. :( I could see waiting a few days if I had that sinking feeling too.

I've got all FX for you! :dust:

I think I see it on your IC test.
DH says he feels I have a look like I am pregnant. He whole heatedly believes I am. I don't know, would be awesome. BUT, I also have a deep inside feeling that it could all be in my head. But he is the one who said I have some look. That I am glowing already... BLAH LOL. And he is the one telling me my boobs look bigger somewhat.
I over analyze things so it could go either way.

i hope you are, peanut!!
today marks ovulation & dh & i BD'ed every day for the past 4 days. hopefffulllyyyy this is our month as well :)

I think I see it on your IC test.
DH says he feels I have a look like I am pregnant. He whole heatedly believes I am. I don't know, would be awesome. BUT, I also have a deep inside feeling that it could all be in my head. But he is the one who said I have some look. That I am glowing already... BLAH LOL. And he is the one telling me my boobs look bigger somewhat.
I over analyze things so it could go either way.

Sometimes men have intuition too. ;) Don't fight it. Just pray/hope/light candles/sacrifice gummy bears/whatever you do. We're all in the "whatever will be will be" stage by now.

i hope you are, peanut!!
today marks ovulation & dh & i BD'ed every day for the past 4 days. hopefffulllyyyy this is our month as well :)

Welcome to the tww hairftsher! Fun times here. Checking ff...checking bb...trying not to think about ttc. Ugh. Welcome lol.

i hope you are, peanut!!

Welcome to the tww hairftsher! Fun times here. Checking ff...checking bb...trying not to think about ttc. Ugh. Welcome lol.

hahahah! unfortunately this is my third time. blaaaaah. i try not to think too much about it, just sit & pretend to be patient to see if AF shows up (or hopefully doesn't show up)
goodluck to you though!! xo

i hope you are, peanut!!

hahahah! unfortunately this is my third time. blaaaaah. i try not to think too much about it, just sit & pretend to be patient to see if AF shows up (or hopefully doesn't show up)
goodluck to you though!! xo
I've been at it for one year, 4 months. I've had one MC and two chemicals in that time.

I'm ready for my baby, dammit.

But I had my daughter in 3 cycles... FX for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->