• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Well, Im 6dpo today.

Felt some pain last night, but randomly either side of my abdomen, so doubt its implantaion (unless its twins again!!!! :shock: !!!)

Other than that, nothing else to report. :nope:

two sets of twinnies! eek! do they run in the family?? they run in both mine and dh's family

Nope, came as a complete surprise!!

They are identical though, so not hereditary. Only non-identical are hereditary. My chances of having twins again is same as any one elses.

interesting fact!

Well, Im 6dpo today.

Felt some pain last night, but randomly either side of my abdomen, so doubt its implantaion (unless its twins again!!!! :shock: !!!)

Other than that, nothing else to report. :nope:

two sets of twinnies! eek! do they run in the family?? they run in both mine and dh's family

Nope, came as a complete surprise!!

They are identical though, so not hereditary. Only non-identical are hereditary. My chances of having twins again is same as any one elses.

interesting fact!

Yeah, before I had twins myself I presumed all twins were hereditary, but they're not.

Identical twins are a spontaneous splitting of cells, and everyone has the same (low) chance of it happening.

Non-identical twins are hereditary, and run in the female line. Its not technically the 'twins' which are hereditary, its the releasing of two eggs in one cycle (technical term 'hyper-ovulation') thats is, which is why it runs down femake line. Makes sense if you think about it. Your OH cannot make you release two eggs! :haha:

Sorry - I have become quite the twin geek!!! :twingirls:

Interesting facts on twins! :)

So, I'm feeling discouraged. I'd hoped for a better line today and it's far harder to see on this one. I'm thinking yesterday was a dodgy test. :cry:

Well, still super early. I shouldn't have gotten anything yesterday, so I'm going to refuse to be discouraged.

Attachments

• 20140708_064325.jpg
    20140708_064325.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
TMI ALERT!!!!!!! :blush:

Just been to loo, and had a big glob of yellowish/greenish ewcm!

No itching/soreness/smell to suggest infection.

Any ideas? Am worried Ive missed ovulation and this is now it. (I never ovulate late, normally early if anything!).

Any ideas? Am worried Ive missed ovulation and this is now it. (I never ovulate late, normally early if anything!).

I've heard that this can be an implantation sign!

morning ladies, I a don't know why I even decided I had to POAS today being only 6 DPO. I have it and will post. But, it is so obviously BFN Try again Friday I guess.
:dust::dust::af:

On a fun note: I am so nauseous today and exhasted

Attachments

• 2014-07-08 08.39.11.jpg
    2014-07-08 08.39.11.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
My temp dropped this morning and I was really tired, had a hard time getting out to bed this morning. Not to mention that I had horrible nausea lastnight. Just horrible. Probably something I ate, but hey... I'm in the tww... Everything is a pregnancy symptom lol.

Mrs. MC good info on twins! Did you know they were identical before they were born?

Not sure about the ewcm, although I have heard others that have some right after o.

Hairftser... your DH is soo cute.

Well. My temp went up from 96.9 to 97.3.... I'd be super excited except that i was up 4 times last night with DD who had a really rough time... So, I don't know. If my higher temp is because I didn't get a good chunk of sleep last night... Ugh! It always seems that I need to wait for tomorrow! Lol! Oh well, I'm gonna take it as a good sign and not stress on it... Lol how is everyone else?

I've heard good things about that kind of cm!! Yayyyy!!! Hopefully it's a good sign!!

my temp came back up yesterday I believe it was and is staying the same today. SO either a random temp drop that one day or something.
I officially have a 9 month old DD WOO-HOO!!! We did a happy dance when we woke up. She was having issues sleeping last night as well Amy.
DH text and asked how I was today told him I feel ill. He text back, "Well, babe that tends to happen when you have a little one growing in yr tummy" I love him. He is silly

my temp came back up yesterday I believe it was and is staying the same today. SO either a random temp drop that one day or something.
I officially have a 9 month old DD WOO-HOO!!! We did a happy dance when we woke up. She was having issues sleeping last night as well Amy.
DH text and asked how I was today told him I feel ill. He text back, "Well, babe that tends to happen when you have a little one growing in yr tummy" I love him. He is silly

Grats on having a 9 month old!!!!! :D DD will be 11 months next week! I can't believe it!!!

Awwwww!!! Your DH is a sweetie!!!!

Here is my chart as if today I hope it's a good sign the temp went up but I did take a test with an ic and saw nothing but I do know it's still a little early
What do u ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 6
I have 2 older boys I get on weekend 13&7 years old I share custody with ex

And I have 2 younger boys at home with dh one is going to be 18 months and the other is 7 months almost 8

Here is my chart as if today I hope it's a good sign the temp went up but I did take a test with an ic and saw nothing but I do know it's still a little early
What do u ladies think?

Oooooooooo!!! Your chart looks awesome!!!! I'll trade ya!!! Lol! :)

Thanks it's the first time charting in years and I wasn't sure if it was a good one I'm keeping my fingers crossed

What do u ladies think?

I think you should post your test, so us panel of experts can determine. :haha:

So, I dipped a test in water (what? I have 50 of the things!) and didn't get any sort of line, but I also really didn't get a line this morning. So I think the earlier one was a dodgy test. I'm still peeing on sticks, but not expecting much for a few more days at the least. (I'm only 7dpo today.)

Still hopeful! :)

my chart is no where near as cool. If I could just get a squinter of a Positive line soon. I would feel better as I would know it is all for a good reason

Here is the test but as u can see it's a :bfn: stupid ic's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->