• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

I can't wait to finally be pregnant and I hope it's finally my little girl after 4 boys

Menelly I def see a line!

Today is O day for me too and funny tmi story. DH and I JUST bd'd and not 2 minutes after I sneezed and tried to hold my legs as tight as I could. I have a softcup in but I hope I didn't just sneeze his spermies out of my cervix (is that eVen possible? Lol)

Today is O day for me too and funny tmi story. DH and I JUST bd'd and not 2 minutes after I sneezed and tried to hold my legs as tight as I could. I have a softcup in but I hope I didn't just sneeze his spermies out of my cervix (is that eVen possible? Lol)

LOL!!!!!

Ugh! So frustrated right now! I think I O'd today (I'll know for sure when I take my temp in the morning) but I haven't BD since day before yesterday!!! DH had to work overtime yesterday so he was too tired and tonight he went to bed early.... :( I hope I'm not out this month...

Ugh! So frustrated right now! I think I O'd today (I'll know for sure when I take my temp in the morning) but I haven't BD since day before yesterday!!! DH had to work overtime yesterday so he was too tired and tonight he went to bed early.... :( I hope I'm not out this month...

I read that the statistical most likely day to get pregnant is O-2, so I think you're good. :)

I read that the statistical most likely day to get pregnant is O-2, so I think you're good. :)

Thats great! Thanks for sharing

Crazy how ALL freaking month nothing, but during o week, the DH has all sorts of issues or reasons to prevent bd. Not to mention we can't talk about ttc or making a baby or anything not sexual about :sex: cause it turns them off. ugh. Ok rant over.

Crazy how ALL freaking month nothing, but during o week, the DH has all sorts of issues or reasons to prevent bd. Not to mention we can't talk about ttc or making a baby or anything not sexual about :sex: cause it turns them off. ugh. Ok rant over.

OMG!! Exactly!!!! So frustrating!!!

Hopefully O actually did happen today! If it didn't and we can't BD tomorrow for whatever reason then it'll probably be an off cycle... Bah!!! I was doing so good with staying positive! Fx my temp goes up in the morning!

i hope you are, peanut!!
today marks ovulation & dh & i BD'ed every day for the past 4 days. hopefffulllyyyy this is our month as well :)

Welcome to the tww hairftsher! Fun times here. Checking ff...checking bb...trying not to think about ttc. Ugh. Welcome lol.

hahahah! unfortunately this is my third time. blaaaaah. i try not to think too much about it, just sit & pretend to be patient to see if AF shows up (or hopefully doesn't show up)
goodluck to you though!! xo
I've been at it for one year, 4 months. I've had one MC and two chemicals in that time.

I'm ready for my baby, dammit.

But I had my daughter in 3 cycles... FX for you. :)

i'm sorry to hear abut your Mc's :(
i hope that you get a sticky BFP soon! xoxo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. this is hilarious! my DH always jokingly coughs after we finish BD'ing, cuz he knows it makes me feel like i have to cough... worst feeling ever...

aww, that's heartbreaking for the both of you.
i would be so upset if my hubby was like that. i know i'm lucky & i have a unique one because he likes to hear about ovulation & the whole pregnancy process.

i RARELY like to have sex during the day, i dunno why, i just don't find it intimate or romantic, but today he insisted & when i said "but whyyyy" he said "because you're hot. & i want a baby" .. it was the funniest/sweetest combination of sayings ever.

Well, Im 6dpo today.

Felt some pain last night, but randomly either side of my abdomen, so doubt its implantaion (unless its twins again!!!! :shock: !!!)

Other than that, nothing else to report. :nope:

Well, Im 6dpo today.

Felt some pain last night, but randomly either side of my abdomen, so doubt its implantaion (unless its twins again!!!! :shock: !!!)

wow im dying to have twins.what dpo did you get bfp please and did you feel the implantation pain that time??

aww, that's heartbreaking for the both of you.
i would be so upset if my hubby was like that. i know i'm lucky & i have a unique one because he likes to hear about ovulation & the whole pregnancy process.

i RARELY like to have sex during the day, i dunno why, i just don't find it intimate or romantic, but today he insisted & when i said "but whyyyy" he said "because you're hot. & i want a baby" .. it was the funniest/sweetest combination of sayings ever.

That is SO CUTE AND SWEET! :) I hope that melted your heart and got you feeling up for it. :D

you are definitely still in it!

Well, Im 6dpo today.

wow im dying to have twins.what dpo did you get bfp please and did you feel the implantation pain that time??

I got my bfp at 14dpo with the twins, but to be honest, it was the first time I tested, so not sure if I could have got it earlier.

No implantation pain last time that I can remember, but I wasnt such a 'ttc -er' last time so probably wouldn't have noticed if I had! :haha:

I absolutely love being a twin mummy. They are such a blessing :cloud9:

Well, Im 6dpo today.

two sets of twinnies! eek! do they run in the family?? they run in both mine and dh's family

Well, Im 6dpo today.

two sets of twinnies! eek! do they run in the family?? they run in both mine and dh's family

Nope, came as a complete surprise!!

They are identical though, so not hereditary. Only non-identical are hereditary. My chances of having twins again is same as any one elses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->