• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Sorry it never attached to the last message

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 9
I really hope so it's so exhausting ttc I just want a sticky bean now

I actually think I see a faint line on that one. I wish I were a better tweaker!

TMI ALERT!!!!!!! :blush:

Just been to loo, and had a big glob of yellowish/greenish ewcm!

No itching/soreness/smell to suggest infection.

Any ideas? Am worried Ive missed ovulation and this is now it. (I never ovulate late, normally early if anything!).

I've heard that this can be an implantation sign!

TMI ALERT!!!!!!! :blush:

Just been to loo, and had a big glob of yellowish/greenish ewcm!

No itching/soreness/smell to suggest infection.

Any ideas? Am worried Ive missed ovulation and this is now it. (I never ovulate late, normally early if anything!).

I've heard good things about that kind of cm!! Yayyyy!!! Hopefully it's a good sign!!

Mrs. MC good info on twins! Did you know they were identical before they were born?

Not sure about the ewcm, although I have heard others that have some right after o.

Hairftser... your DH is soo cute.

Didnt realise this could be a sign but just just googled after your replies and apparently it can be a sign, but hey, isnt everything in the TWW!? Heres hoping anyway :dust:

Yeah we found out they were identical at 12 week scan (when we found out we were having 2!) Identicals share a placenta, non-identicals dont. (Well, there are the odd rare exception, but normally true!)

morning ladies, I a don't know why I even decided I had to POAS today being only 6 DPO. I have it and will post. But, it is so obviously BFN Try again Friday I guess.
:dust::dust::af:

On a fun note: I am so nauseous today and exhasted

Peanutmomma, its still soooo early. Definately not out yet! Roll on Friday!!
:dust:

I know it's too early to symptom spot, but man! I have been crazy bloated since the day of ovulating. :/ Sooo uncomfortable.

Here's my attempt at tweaking. I really do see something catching my eye!

Attachments

• Friend test.jpg
    Friend test.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 3
Well, Im 6dpo today.

Felt some pain last night, but randomly either side of my abdomen, so doubt its implantaion (unless its twins again!!!! :shock: !!!)

Other than that, nothing else to report. :nope:

wow im dying to have twins.what dpo did you get bfp please and did you feel the implantation pain that time??

I got my bfp at 14dpo with the twins, but to be honest, it was the first time I tested, so not sure if I could have got it earlier.

No implantation pain last time that I can remember, but I wasnt such a 'ttc -er' last time so probably wouldn't have noticed if I had! :haha:

I absolutely love being a twin mummy. They are such a blessing :cloud9:

wow thats amazing..true they are blessings

im actually on clomid .. 1st round i missed the fertile window as i got a +ve opk smiley but ovulated 1 week after that.so all was messed up

this time cd 15 i surely Ovulated and we bd 13,14 and 15.:happydance:.hoping its enough

im 6 dpo today...been trying from 18 long months arghhh

Really u think so ?? I'm still negitive nelly

I really do think I see something! My mom was a surrogate mother 5 different times, so, I have lots of experience looking at pregnancy tests... Lol

Yayyyyyyy!!! Now let's see if it gets darker in the next couple days!!! :)

Here's my attempt at tweaking. I really do see something catching my eye!

I see it too in this magnified one, barely just barely, but u notice it when you look at control line, you will see it just to the left of the control line.

So, I was just looking in a junk drawer for something and found a FRER test from last year still in package, exp. 03/2014. LOL I may play with it Friday

Like we were saying earlier, it's all of our months this month!!!! We've already got 2 BFPs, right? We'll be getting more soon!!!! :D that would be a trip if we all did get them! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->