• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

My temp rose again higher today, My bbs decided they needed to grow over night and are big today and sore. DH says I have faint blue veins showing in them. I took a FRER even though only 7ish DPO.
I am posting to see what another few sets of eyes see, if anything at all.
:shrug::shrug::winkwink::flower::baby:
This was the expired in March of this year FRER
I have a walmart 88 cent special too, looks like Menelly's a little bit to me?

Attachments

• 2014-07-09 07.50.37.jpg
    2014-07-09 07.50.37.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 2014-07-08 08.39.11.jpg
    2014-07-08 08.39.11.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
Hey ladies goodmorning! How is everyone doing today!? I have a question, again, sorry! But after you O, what kind of CM will you have if your pregnant?? Today I have been having TONS of EWCM, but I know for a fact I already O'ed so I'm very confused by this :( I'm (6dpo). I haven't tested yet as I know it will be BFN. I'm just confused, usually after O and before AF, I am very very dry. And now it's like EWCM like crazy. Ugh, why is TTC so hard and stressful!!! :( ...anyway to those ladies testing, I hope you get your BFP's soon!!! :dust:

I've read that CM can be all over the place when pregnant. It's not a good indicator at all.

That said, right now I have like a white watery CM. It's hard to describe. It's not creamy, it's not sticky, it's... white watery.

I understand what you are describing mine is exactly like rthat too, white and lots but watery.

Not seeing on your FRER yet, but it's still early. :)

And... YOU LADIES WERE RIGHT. I did an 88c Walmart special and :bfp:!!!!!!

I've *never ever ever* gotten a second line on one of those if I wasn't pregnant. Ever. I've looked at them a month later and still not seen a line.

Attachments

• 20140709_080000.jpg
    20140709_080000.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 18
Peanut, do you see anything on the FRER? Cuz I think I do! I don't see anything on the other one though....

Soooooooo, FF gave me crosshairs today!!!!! Guess I did ovulate when I felt that sharp pinch! I'm 3dpo now instead of 2!!!! It felt like I found $100 when I put my temp in this morning! Wooooohooooo!!!

Peanut, do you see anything on the FRER? Cuz I think I do! I don't see anything on the other one though....

Soooooooo, FF gave me crosshairs today!!!!! Guess I did ovulate when I felt that sharp pinch! I'm 3dpo now instead of 2!!!! It felt like I found $100 when I put my temp in this morning! Wooooohooooo!!!

not sure what i think at one angle i think just maybe on the FRER, but at a diff. angle no. that's y i am ASKING what u all think. sorry for short hand Zaya, DD is on my lap and wants to type

Lol!!!! I totally understand trying to type with a baby in your lap! Lol! Mine is drinking a bottle though, so, she's occupied... LOL! :) yeah, it's hard to tell on a picture if there is anything or not, but I think I see a hint of a line! :)

Putting this here first. IT'S OFFICIAL! :bfp: on FRER! I'm over the moon!

Attachments

• 20140709_101707.jpg
    20140709_101707.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20140709_102300.jpg
    20140709_102300.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 13

Yay for ovulation! Now hoping you CAUGHT THAT EGGO.

Putting this here first. IT'S OFFICIAL! :bfp: on FRER! I'm over the moon!

congrats. I hope my FRER on Friday is darker. then, maybe I will officially say BFP for me

Yeah, my husband isn't believing it yet. He's like "I'll believe you when the line is darker".

I take that as permission to buy more tests. :haha:

I hope yours gets super dark by Friday! You have a lot of good symptoms! :)

I'm officially not testing anymore till af is due just puts me in a bad mood

Congrats on all the bfp's :)

I'm officially not testing anymore till af is due just puts me in a bad mood

Congrats on all the bfp's :)

You have more strength than I do. The whole second half of the TWW taunts me if I'm not testing daily. Heh.

Not seeing on your FRER yet, but it's still early. :)

And... YOU LADIES WERE RIGHT. I did an 88c Walmart special and :bfp:!!!!!!

I've *never ever ever* gotten a second line on one of those if I wasn't pregnant. Ever. I've looked at them a month later and still not seen a line.

Congratulations Menelly!!!

Thank you! <3 I'm over the moon. My husband is being a man and saying it doesn't count till we're further along, but, dammit, I'M EXCITED!

Thank you! <3 I'm over the moon. My husband is being a man and saying it doesn't count till we're further along, but, dammit, I'M EXCITED!

So pleased for you! Hopefully more :bfp:'s to come:happydance:

Yes, we definitely need more. But I got mine *way* early. I'm almost positive I O'd on CD10, instead of 12 like FF put me.

Okay, so, I'm 3dpo but I just got a bunch of EWCM.... Really thin and clear but super stretchy.... Anyone have any experience with this? Is it a good sign?

Okay, so, I'm 3dpo but I just got a bunch of EWCM.... Really thin and clear but super stretchy.... Anyone have any experience with this? Is it a good sign?

I have this during the TWW - I think it is normal and just due to different hormones. I hope it is a sign for you :winkwink:

i have some too..not as thick as ewcm but its watery and stretchy if that makes sense

DH thinks he sees a very faint line on my BFP from earlier. I really don't know. Hints why I will test again Friday.
light cramping going on for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->