• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

So, I dipped a test in water (what? I have 50 of the things!) and didn't get any sort of line, but I also really didn't get a line this morning. So I think the earlier one was a dodgy test. I'm still peeing on sticks, but not expecting much for a few more days at the least. (I'm only 7dpo today.)

Still hopeful! :)

Boo. Im sure all the tests you did since the first one are dodgy :winkwink:
Haha, thanks! <3

I still see some line, just nowhere near as strong as the first one. We'll see. :)

It always seems that as soon as you order a ton of tests you get a BFP and don't need them after all!!! Lol!!! I'm gonna go order some!!!! Jk

Same thing with tampons.... If I stock up on them maybe I'll get my BFP?

Hey everyone! How is everybody? I have a question...has anyone ever felt VERY irritable like only 6 or 7 dpo?? I am feeling extremely cranky, and snapping at everyone. I don't know why. I'm hoping this is a good sign! Also after O, if you ARE pg does CM increase? Or decrease? Like not after O in general. But if you are pregnant, does it increase or decrease? Sorry for the questions, Thanks so much! Dust to all!! :dust:

Hey everyone! How is everybody? I have a question...has anyone ever felt VERY irritable like only 6 or 7 dpo?? I am feeling extremely cranky, and snapping at everyone. I don't know why. I'm hoping this is a good sign! Also after O, if you ARE pg does CM increase? Or decrease? Like not after O in general. But if you are pregnant, does it increase or decrease? Sorry for the questions, Thanks so much! Dust to all!! :dust:

When I was pregnant my cm increased.... A lot!!!! But I'm not sure how early it started.... From what I understand it depends on the person though....

I get VERY irritable during the TWW in general.... I think it's the progesterone... My irritability started yesterday on O day and it's not much better today... Lol!

Are you usually irritable? If that's not normal for you, then it could be a good sign! :D

Symptom spotting again:

My daughter just clocked me in the boob with her doll and OW, it took my breath away it hurt so bad. :(

So, sore boobs? Yep!

I wish I had sore boobs never get that as a symptom grrr but had the worse headache today so dh told me to go lie down and relax while he watched the boys and when I woke up he had supper ready :) now he has a headache so he's lying down but kids are in bed so it's netflik time

IT'S THERE! AND DARKER. OMG. I still won't call it till I see a FRER, but... I've got to admit I'm excited. Cause it's TOTALLY darker than yesterday. Pics aren't doing it justice. I'll attach them, but I promise it isn't doing it justice.

OMG OMG OMG. Please tell me you see it? (I'll try and get a comparison pic when they're both dry. Dry to wet isn't very fair comparison.)

Attachments

• 2014-07-08 18.21.35.jpg
    2014-07-08 18.21.35.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2014-07-08 18.22.09.jpg
    2014-07-08 18.22.09.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140708_182053.jpg
    20140708_182053.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 10
Got a better pic, it's just taking FOREVER to upload. :( I'll get it up ASAP. I'm kind of shaky over here.

IT'S THERE! AND DARKER. OMG. I still won't call it till I see a FRER, but... I've got to admit I'm excited. Cause it's TOTALLY darker than yesterday. Pics aren't doing it justice. I'll attach them, but I promise it isn't doing it justice.

OMG OMG OMG. Please tell me you see it? (I'll try and get a comparison pic when they're both dry. Dry to wet isn't very fair comparison.)

Where do u do it tweaking? Could u tweak my test for me?

Where do u do it tweaking? Could u tweak my test for me?

My phone has basic software that I'm using, but you can use www.phixr.com I think is the site?

BFP!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! When are you gonna do FRER?

BFP!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! When are you gonna do FRER?

I can't sneak out tonight, hubs is home and he knows when I'm *supposed* to be testing. He works tomorrow night though. So I'll grab them tomorrow night. :)

That only gives time for a darker line. (I'm still iffy on these, they *are* IC's after all. But I have some SERIOUS hope now.)

And I'm really thinking I ovulated earlier than I thought I did. Cause no way would a line be that dark on 7dpo, IMO.

Menelly- CONGRATS!!! On your BFP!! Let's hope that line keeps getting darker!!! :happydance:

Also, no I'm usually not that moody :winkwink: , lol...One more question...I'm VERY confused. Now I know during O the cervix is HIGH, Soft and open. But what does it mean when your cervix is *LOW* and soft, almost mushy?? I have never felt my cervix this low before. I hope this isn't a bad sign :( ugh so stressed!!

Menelly- CONGRATS!!! On your BFP!! Let's hope that line keeps getting darker!!! :happydance:

Also, no I'm usually not that moody :winkwink: , lol...One more question...I'm VERY confused. Now I know during O the cervix is HIGH, Soft and open. But what does it mean when your cervix is *LOW* and soft, almost mushy?? I have never felt my cervix this low before. I hope this isn't a bad sign :( ugh so stressed!!
Thank you! I'm still not calling it, but I've never gotten shadowlines this dark before, so I'm really hopeful. :)

My hubs thinks I'm insane, and he swears he can't see it. Darn blind men anyhow. LOL

Omg yes men are blind. Lol my fiance needs to see words on a digi before he believes it

Omg yes men are blind. Lol my fiance needs to see words on a digi before he believes it

Oh, that reminds me, I have two digis! I'll wait a few more days before blowing those, but I have them. ;)

I find checking the cervix is just a waste of time I coughed tonight and got ligament pain hope that's a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->