• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Excited by the :bfp: 's!! :flower:

AFM Im feeling a little disheartened today :nope: Had a dream last night, where I found out I was pregnant, and I think its just bummed me out.

Absolutely no signs to suggest anything is going on. I had lots of symptoms by now in my previous pregnancy, so feeling like Im out.

I know Im only 7dpo. I'll just keep waiting.....:coffee:

DH thinks he sees a very faint line on my BFP from earlier. I really don't know. Hints why I will test again Friday.
light cramping going on for me

Mine says he's not believing till he sees a super dark line.

I'm taking that as permission to buy out the FRER aisle at Walmart today. ;)

AFM Im feeling a little disheartened today :nope: Had a dream last night, where I found out I was pregnant, and I think its just bummed me out.

Absolutely no signs to suggest anything is going on. I had lots of symptoms by now in my previous pregnancy, so feeling like Im out.

To be fair? The ONLY symptom I've really had is slightly sore boobs. I haven't even had cramping. So don't count yourself out yet!

Okay, so, I'm 3dpo but I just got a bunch of EWCM.... Really thin and clear but super stretchy.... Anyone have any experience with this? Is it a good sign?

i have some too..not as thick as ewcm but its watery and stretchy if that makes sense

Yes exactly!!! Normally mine is thick and stretchy... This is really thin and watery stretchy...

C bear is probably right though...'just hormones... An estrogen surge or something... :)

A lot of times it's the cycles with no symptoms that are the BFP cycles!

Okay, so, I'm 3dpo but I just got a bunch of EWCM.... Really thin and clear but super stretchy.... Anyone have any experience with this? Is it a good sign?

i have some too..not as thick as ewcm but its watery and stretchy if that makes sense

Yes exactly!!! Normally mine is thick and stretchy... This is really thin and watery stretchy...

C bear is probably right though...'just hormones... An estrogen surge or something... :)

Mine is thin watery stretchy too. :)

Oh really? When did it start?

Peanut, you have the only husband ever to be able to see a faint line! Lol!

Oh really? When did it start?
Couple of days ago? It's watery, white, and slightly stretchy. (TMI!)

We are being too quiet today. Come on, people's, start talking!

I solemnly swear, this is the last FRER I'm blowing today. LOL

Attachments

• 20140709_150641.jpg
    20140709_150641.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 19
congrats hun so happy for you...take a digital one tomorrow.its more exciting

im 7 dpo did 3 tests all bfn..so down..ahh

Hurray menelly!!!!! That's so awesome!!! I hope to join you soon in the BFP club! Lol

Wow menelly congrats! ! Thats awesome. Now if the rest of us could see bfps.....

congrats hun so happy for you...take a digital one tomorrow.its more exciting

im 7 dpo did 3 tests all bfn..so down..ahh

7dpo is so early. You're still totally in it! I'm waiting another 2-3 days on a Digi. They're too expensive to blow without *knowing* you'll get a + on them!

Hurray menelly!!!!! That's so awesome!!! I hope to join you soon in the BFP club! Lol

Wow menelly congrats! ! Thats awesome. Now if the rest of us could see bfps.....

I know, I'm hoping you all get one too. Would be AWESOME to have a thread full of :bfp:'s!

Sending :dust: to all of you. (And sticky dust to me!)

congrats on your bfp hope i can join u this month but im not holding my breath

Omg! I missed sooo much!! Congratulations on your BFP Menelly!!!! So excited for you!!! That is a really nice line for only 7dpo!!

And...AmysU4ea, yes I know exactly what you mean!! Sorry for TMI! But I also have EWCM, real stretchy, wet, but thin. Fx this is a good sign for us!! :dust:

We are being too quiet today. Come on, people's, start talking!

I solemnly swear, this is the last FRER I'm blowing today. LOL

Oh yea! I totally see it on this one :happydance:

Congrats!!!

morning ladies, Menelly I see the line on your FRER now. Quite well actually. CONGRATS MOMMA!!!! :) Happy for you
AFM- last night my lower back starting hurting and I fell asleep on the way back from the fair, at like 6:30pm. OMG!! I can't stop sneezing today either and every time I do lots of mucus comes out. TMI but crazy
ON a fantastic note: DH took all the ribbons in the homebrewed beer category and I... got Champion of the show/ and blue ribbon for my OOey Gooey Butter cookies. And Second place for my Oatmeal Drop- they had to many things in them I was told. I thought they were yummy, Oatmeal; raisins; Craisins; almonds; pecans, Coconut, and Fudge brownie pieces. I call them trail mix cookies.
I have never won any contest before so I am pretty happy about it.
DH said that is a good sign so now Friday we will find out that I am pregnant!! He is pretty confident about it that I am. We shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->