• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

I find checking the cervix is just a waste of time I coughed tonight and got ligament pain hope that's a good sign

How many dpo r u? I'm only 1dpo but noticed my uterus felt sore when I laughed...weird

I also just had a stabbing itchiness in my boob. The most I could be is 2dpo according to opks so I'm prob just crazy

Kaiecee- sorry to get personal..but what is your cp? I just am so very confused as to why mine is *LOW* and soft. I hope I actually O'ed :(

Kaiecee- sorry to get personal..but what is your cp? I just am so very confused as to why mine is *LOW* and soft. I hope I actually O'ed :(

Mine is low today. No clue why yours is soft though?

Mine is low/firm/closed today.

I don't check it anymore because when I'm pregnant early on it's in the opposite position of what the internet says it's suppose to be so now I decided not to check it and stresse out

I can't check mine either. Ever since having my first I'm always a fingertip dilated

Mine always seems pretty high hard to reach

So, I caved and tried a FRER. I see something super faint on here, but I 100% cannot tell if there's color IRL. I hold it up to the light, and there's a line... but it's so faint I can't tell color.

Please Mr. Storky, give me a real color tomorrow?

What do you ladies think?

(Someone else needs to start testing with me. I'm feeling like I'm dominating with tests now.)

Attachments

• 20140708_225101.jpg
    20140708_225101.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20140708_232330.jpg
    20140708_232330.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 11
So, I caved and tried a FRER. I see something super faint on here, but I 100% cannot tell if there's color IRL. I hold it up to the light, and there's a line... but it's so faint I can't tell color.

(Someone else needs to start testing with me. I'm feeling like I'm dominating with tests now.)

There is definetly a :bfp: there congrats
What dpo are you?
Any symptoms?

I don't have any frers :( only ic's I'm sure if I test again tomorrow I'll still get a :bfn:

There is definetly a :bfp: there congrats
What dpo are you?
Any symptoms?

I don't have any frers :( only ic's I'm sure if I test again tomorrow I'll still get a :bfn:
Well, FF has me at 7, but I think it's off by 2 days. (Based on when my EWCM dropped off.) So I think I'm really 9. (I was not temping this month, so I'm not 100% sure.)

Thanks! I can't wait till morning to try one with a real hold. That was only about 2.5 hours.

Hopefully you get a :bfp: tomorrow too. :) I hope your IC's start liking you!

Ya I don't think so :( but maybe once I blow they my tests I'll only be buying frers pack of 2 that way I don't have to waste south since ic's u really can't test early

So stupidly I tested again knowing what the outcome would be with these stupid ic's I'm feeling like af will come and I'm out I'm a little frustrated I really hate ttc and nothing working

So stupidly I tested again knowing what the outcome would be with these stupid ic's I'm feeling like af will come and I'm out I'm a little frustrated I really hate ttc and nothing working
I'm sorry hon. :( TTC is REALLY frustrating. We've been at it for almost a year and a half. It blows.

So, my FRER this morning looks exactly the same as last night: very vague line, but too tough to call. I couldn't sleep worth a damn (seriously, I'm on about 3.5 hours of sleep right now) so my hold was only about 4 hours. Blah.

That said: My IC is MUCH darker. And, because I was scared, I dipped an IC in water (again! :haha:) and *nothing* on the water IC. No shadow line, no evap, nothing. And today's test is darker.

I'm almost starting to believe it. EEP!

Attachments

• 20140709_043305.jpg
    20140709_043305.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies goodmorning! How is everyone doing today!? I have a question, again, sorry! But after you O, what kind of CM will you have if your pregnant?? Today I have been having TONS of EWCM, but I know for a fact I already O'ed so I'm very confused by this :( I'm (6dpo). I haven't tested yet as I know it will be BFN. I'm just confused, usually after O and before AF, I am very very dry. And now it's like EWCM like crazy. Ugh, why is TTC so hard and stressful!!! :( ...anyway to those ladies testing, I hope you get your BFP's soon!!! :dust:

How many dpo are u?
Either 8 or 10, depending on whether me or FF is right. (I tend to think 10, given the tests. But they are 10mIU sensitivity.) I'm not 100% sure as I wasn't temping this month.

Hey ladies goodmorning! How is everyone doing today!? I have a question, again, sorry! But after you O, what kind of CM will you have if your pregnant?? Today I have been having TONS of EWCM, but I know for a fact I already O'ed so I'm very confused by this :( I'm (6dpo). I haven't tested yet as I know it will be BFN. I'm just confused, usually after O and before AF, I am very very dry. And now it's like EWCM like crazy. Ugh, why is TTC so hard and stressful!!! :( ...anyway to those ladies testing, I hope you get your BFP's soon!!! :dust:

I've read that CM can be all over the place when pregnant. It's not a good indicator at all.

That said, right now I have like a white watery CM. It's hard to describe. It's not creamy, it's not sticky, it's... white watery.

I have a little cm today I'm still frustrated but I'll now wait till af shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->