Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

OMG, totally unrelated, but... I have an interview tomorrow for a job that starts at $19.36/hour! (My last job was $12/hour.) Wish me luck. I'd really love to get this job!

Oooooooo!!! That's awesome!!! What's the job?

Customer service for a stock brokerage. (They actually train you to be a stock broker!)

I LOVE math. It sounds like so much fun. :)

Fx you get the job!!! I love math too!!! Sounds awesome!! Wow! A new baby and a new awesome job! Your life just took an awesome turn! :)

OMG, totally unrelated, but... I have an interview tomorrow for a job that starts at $19.36/hour! (My last job was $12/hour.) Wish me luck. I'd really love to get this job!

Oooooooo!!! That's awesome!!! What's the job?

Customer service for a stock brokerage. (They actually train you to be a stock broker!)

I LOVE math. It sounds like so much fun. :)

Fx you get the job!!! I love math too!!! Sounds awesome!! Wow! A new baby and a new awesome job! Your life just took an awesome turn! :)

AND my toddler is peeing in the potty! And holding it for hours. I haven't gotten any poops in the potty, but she'll get there.

It really has been an awesome few days. :)

So, 8DPO I POAS with Walmart special, can't really see a thing. Then, I found an ic from last year I am posting the IC in a few views ( Sepa and color) Do you see what I see?

FX it is what wee all want!!! :blush:

Attachments

• 0710140919-00.jpg
    0710140919-00.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 0710141359-01.jpg
    0710141359-01.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 0710141400-01.jpg
    0710141400-01.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
here it is in a negative

Attachments

• 0710141359-00.jpg
    0710141359-00.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 9
let's pray it will darken for the FRER. I may not POAS tomorrow and just wait til this weekend and see if it gets darker.
Now on to u ladies that will be testing soon. MORE BFP!!!!!!! I am surprised at 8DPO to get anything as with DD it was about this faint 1day late for AF

I just had to explain to the Women's Clinic doctors why a progesterone test would be useful after 4 early losses.

I kind of want to /facepalm at them now, and find new doctors. Because that's scary stupid. Ugh.

Wow u would think that working in a clinic with pregnant ladies u would know those things

So, 8DPO I POAS with Walmart special, can't really see a thing. Then, I found an ic from last year I am posting the IC in a few views ( Sepa and color) Do you see what I see?

FX it is what wee all want!!! :blush:

Congrats so happy for u :)

I think I'm out this month as I had a temp drop this morning and some spotting :cry: just waiting for the evil :witch: now

Omg peanut!!!!!!! I totally see it!!!! Soooo many BFPs!!!! Grats!!!!! I'm sooooo hoping to join you all!!!!

I think I'm out this month as I had a temp drop this morning and some spotting :cry: just waiting for the evil :witch: now

I have a sinking feeling that I won't be successful this month as well... :( but, hey, maybe it's implantation bleeding and implantation dip in bbt? :D

so, I was at Walmart looking for a replacement toy for DD her little elephant toy you attach to the car seat and it makes noise died out. Well, I started having crazy cramps like AF but different. Hope ALL THIS today is not a chemical!! :(
My nipples keep leaking too. I know that could be nothing, but I am hoping it is from hormones. PLease let this be a sticky little bean

Yay more bfps. I dont think I have seen so many in one thread. Lets keep it going

so, I was at Walmart looking for a replacement toy for DD her little elephant toy you attach to the car seat and it makes noise died out. Well, I started having crazy cramps like AF but different. Hope ALL THIS today is not a chemical!! :(
My nipples keep leaking too. I know that could be nothing, but I am hoping it is from hormones. PLease let this be a sticky little bean

Agreed! Sticky beans for all of us please :pray:

I'm getting MAJOR cramping today. It has me really worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->