Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

I had af cramping with all my pregnancies especially when af was going to come so fx for all of us we have a sticky bean

GOOD progression on my FRER tonight. I'm feeling so much better now. <3 I know I should step away from the tests, but I don't see that happening any time soon after too many chemicals.

I took another test in the middle of the day and it came up a little darker so made me happy :)
I might buy a frer but can only get to a store around the 20th

I took another test in the middle of the day and it came up a little darker so made me happy :)
I might buy a frer but can only get to a store around the 20th

good luck happy for you:happydance:

one word ..OMG

im 9 dpo:happydance:

Attachments

• 10526085_10152494894500490_1500898907774805476_n.jpg
    10526085_10152494894500490_1500898907774805476_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
uzmaqazi - I didn't see it on the IC but I DEFINITELY see it on the frer! congrats!!!

lots of early BFP's! keep them coming!!

uzmaqazi - I didn't see it on the IC but I DEFINITELY see it on the frer! congrats!!!

lots of early BFP's! keep them coming!!

many thanks hun...isn'it too dark for 9 dpo..clomid twins??:happydance:

Attachments

• photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
I didn't see anything on the IC's but DEFINITELY do on the FRER!! So exciting! :) :happydance:

I definitely see it...!

Congrats to all those who have got :bfp:

I'm 8dpo no symptoms apart from tiredness but I've had late nights, lots of study and a 2 and a 1/2 year old so sort of explains the tiredness. I brought some cheapies yesterday I said I wasn't going to but past the shop. I tested this morning even though I no it's to early, negative!

When I fell pregnant with Fin I tested about the same time every day on the same POAS and they all said negative it was only when I took a CB it came up positive but then when I got the cheapies out of the bin they had 2 lines....just didn't wait long enough!

I definitely see it...!

Congrats to all those who have got :BFP:

I'm 8dpo no symptoms apart from tiredness but I've had late nights, lots of study and a 2 and a 1/2 year old so sort of explains the tiredness. I brought some cheapies yesterday I said I wasn't going to but past the shop. I tested this morning even though I no it's to early, negative!

When I fell pregnant with Fin I tested about the same time every day on the same POAS and they all said negative it was only when I took a CB it came up positive but then when I got the cheapies out of the bin they had 2 lines....just didn't wait long enough!

Many thanks..i was ttc for number 3 from almost 18 months..all 18 cycles i have symptoms to be honest and i was really happy that i will get my bfp but af showed her face.

this was the only cycle i didnt get any symptoms ..just having a dull pain on left side .no cm ..nothing so dont worry you will get a bfp soon

morning ladies, feeling like I was excited to soon and that the BFP was not a true one. Not a good test for FRER looks negative so DH wants me to wait til Sunday and test again. Thinking the IC was a bad one and sad now

Attachments

• 2014-07-11 07.59.08.jpg
    2014-07-11 07.59.08.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 16
Oh, no! I'm sorry peanut! That looked so convincing.

I hope Sunday's test looks better for you. <3

Am I the only one who still sees something on the FRER? Maybe I have line eye from all these BFPs?

Am I the only one who still sees something on the FRER? Maybe I have line eye from all these BFPs?

whose FRER do you still see a line on? The other ladies, yes I see there lines and am convinced they are BFP, mine I don't see. I ask bc I wanna see what you see

whose FRER do you still see a line on? The other ladies, yes I see there lines and am convinced they are BFP, mine I don't see. I ask bc I wanna see what you see

I was talking about yours.... Lemme sign on my iPad so that I can see it bigger.... My iPhone is too small.... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->