Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

I still see something on yours peanut.... Your testing again tomorrow?

Am I the only one who still sees something on the FRER? Maybe I have line eye from all these BFPs?

whose FRER do you still see a line on? The other ladies, yes I see there lines and am convinced they are BFP, mine I don't see. I ask bc I wanna see what you see

I was talking about yours.... Lemme sign on my iPad so that I can see it bigger.... My iPhone is too small.... Lol

I PRAY YOU SEE IT AND THAT I AM JUST BEING A NEGATIVE NANCY TODAY!!! I will be pretty upset if I saw a BFP and it was really BFN I will think I am crazy and get mad and not trust myself. I am silly like that.

i will be testing again Sunday

Sunday we'll know for sure then.... :( I hope I'm not just seeing things...

I definitely see it...!

Congrats to all those who have got :BFP:

I'm 8dpo no symptoms apart from tiredness but I've had late nights, lots of study and a 2 and a 1/2 year old so sort of explains the tiredness. I brought some cheapies yesterday I said I wasn't going to but past the shop. I tested this morning even though I no it's to early, negative!

When I fell pregnant with Fin I tested about the same time every day on the same POAS and they all said negative it was only when I took a CB it came up positive but then when I got the cheapies out of the bin they had 2 lines....just didn't wait long enough!

Many thanks..i was ttc for number 3 from almost 18 months..all 18 cycles i have symptoms to be honest and i was really happy that i will get my bfp but af showed her face.

this was the only cycle i didnt get any symptoms ..just having a dull pain on left side .no cm ..nothing so dont worry you will get a bfp soon

Congrats! Its nice to see BFP with no symptoms. :happydance:

Ugh!!!! I'm feeling all crampy today.... Think AF might be coming soon... :(

Hang in there peanut! Your hormone levels just might not have been as concentrated this time.

I've heard that FMU is not, in fact, the most ideal way to test because the way HCG works is to increase over time. FMU is often urine from the day/night before and, logically, the end of the day would of course have more hormones in it because more time has passed.

But who knows! :p

I'm 5/6 DPO today and I just wanna teeeesssssst ugh.

Yesterday I took a nap, which I NEVER do. I have lots of lotion-like CM, have had sniffles/cold symptoms. I also have had dumb-brain, doing/saying really stupid stuff! But that could just be me. ;)

Hang in there peanut! Your hormone levels just might not have been as concentrated this time.

I've heard that FMU is not, in fact, the most ideal way to test because the way HCG works is to increase over time. FMU is often urine from the day/night before and, logically, the end of the day would of course have more hormones in it because more time has passed.

But who knows! :p

I'm 5/6 DPO today and I just wanna teeeesssssst ugh.

Yesterday I took a nap, which I NEVER do. I have lots of lotion-like CM, have had sniffles/cold symptoms. I also have had dumb-brain, doing/saying really stupid stuff! But that could just be me. ;)

Interesting.... That actually makes a lot of sense!

I feel all official now! Nothing makes you feel better than a pos digi! :)

Attachments

• 20140711_122217.jpg
    20140711_122217.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
How did the job interview go?
Really well, but I don't think I can take the job if I do get it. They do training Mon-Fri 8-5 for three months. And don't allow any time off for any reason.

And I'll need prenatal appointments in the next 4 months.

And baby comes first.

So I'm a bit disappointed, but such is life. :/

Hey girls!

Nothing major to report today. Boobs still veiny but not sore.

Hoping to hold out til next Fri on testing. Im off out with friends so want to know if I can drink :wine: :winkwink: Im actually a really patient person (aka lazy:haha:) so dont feel too bad about waiting. Unless symptoms suddenly really kick in!

I say drink until it's pink ... you wouldn't be sharing anything with baby at this point

OMG! I have not had this sore of nipples since I was pumping just after DD birth last Year!! DH says gotta be a good sign. I have a lot of watery CM also I feel well, erm.. wet down there. And achey pain in pelvis
wish i could get a digi and it be pos. i am jealous

Your symptoms sound really promising Peanut. FX for you!

I'm sooooo happy for all of you that got your BFPs! But I'm also jealous.... Lol! Here I am, almost an entire month gone on this cycle and I'm only 4dpo.... I'm getting quite impatient with this and getting to be negative about TTC.... I just wish my cycles weren't sooooo long!!! I guess it could be worse.... *sigh* okay, I'm done complaining now... Lol

I'm sooooo happy for all of you that got your BFPs! But I'm also jealous.... Lol! Here I am, almost an entire month gone on this cycle and I'm only 4dpo.... I'm getting quite impatient with this and getting to be negative about TTC.... I just wish my cycles weren't sooooo long!!! I guess it could be worse.... *sigh* okay, I'm done complaining now... Lol

Complain away. It sucks having to wait. I really think 1-8dpo are the WORST. Cause you can't control whether the spermmy meet the eggs, and you can't test yet, and all you can do is wonder, wait, and worry.

Complain away. You're in the part that truly blows.

complain all you wish we all understand. Okay, so DH was telling me maybe we should wait til I am at least one day late for AF to consider an actual BFP. But, here lies the issue. My AF came 3 days early this time and I Oed on CD10 instead of CD16-17. So, when should I consider that AF would technically arrive? CD29 like usual or 14-15 DPO? If I wait til CD29 then that would be July 18 and I would still be 8 days before missed period as of today. If I count 14DPO then I am 6 days before missed period.
Opinions well appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->