Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

ttc is hard and its annoying waiting for the tww to finsih

complain all you wish we all understand. Okay, so DH was telling me maybe we should wait til I am at least one day late for AF to consider an actual BFP. But, here lies the issue. My AF came 3 days early this time and I Oed on CD10 instead of CD16-17. So, when should I consider that AF would technically arrive? CD29 like usual or 14-15 DPO? If I wait til CD29 then that would be July 18 and I would still be 8 days before missed period as of today. If I count 14DPO then I am 6 days before missed period.
Opinions well appreciated

I would adjust your period date to accommodate your early O.... So AF is due 14dpo

I would adjust based on O too. Most LP's are 14dpo on average. 18-19 would be REALLY long. Granted, you'd probably have the most blazing positive ever, but hey.

well, if I adjust it then AF is due the 16th like I was thinking. So, I was woken during the night with horrible tooth pain. I had jaw pain with DD too. Had a dream that my BBS got so big. LOL I just wanted to share that one. :)
Hope everyone is well today. I usually get to sleep in on Saturdays, but tend to only sleep in like 30 minutes. But, today DH refused to get up with DD. I feel like CRAP!!!!!!
Very bloated, nausea out of this world, jaw pain, heartburn, headache, Peeing every 20 minutes for the last few hours. Back feels like someone used me as a trampoling in my sleep. Slight sore throat. HOW FUN!!!
This all better be for a good reason

Ugh! I never get a sleep in day anymore.... DH usually works 6 or 7 days of the week... So, if he gets a day off I let him sleep in.... I'm sooooo tired this morning!!!! No symptoms so far.... But I'm still only 5dpo today.... I do have 5 days of high temps so far! I'm really surprised! Usually my temp has already dropped below CL once or twice.... This is my mom normal looking chart since I started temping!!! Hopefully that's a good sign! :)

Haha, I knew it was too early as I'm either 6 or 7 DPO, but still tested. :p BFN, not going to over think it!

So, I really really want to test like now, but I am too nervous to see a BFN right now. If I could just get a very faint positive on the FRER I would be all better.
I am having mood swings like crazy today AGG!!!

I think I'm out this month...

I'm 9dpo and today I woke up with really full and sore BB's.. I can't really remember getting these on a normal month??

I have had a major crabby day today I just want to go to bed in the hope I wake up in a better mood tomorrow!! I do suffer with moods before my periods so I'm guessing it's coming!

My cycles vary since having Fin and are different every month. I took the dates and numbers from my last cycle which was 26 days. I did use a CB OPK and tested for peak days.

A 26 day cycle would be 21st July but I O'd on 3rd. Does this mean my period should be here by the 17th. (2 weeks after ovulation)

I'm 9dpo and today I woke up with really full and sore BB's.. I can't really remember getting these on a normal month??

I have had a major crabby day today I just want to go to bed in the hope I wake up in a better mood tomorrow!! I do suffer with moods before my periods so I'm guessing it's coming!

My cycles vary since having Fin and are different every month. I took the dates and numbers from my last cycle which was 26 days. I did use a CB OPK and tested for peak days.

A 26 day cycle would be 21st July but I O'd on 3rd. Does this mean my period should be here by the 17th. (2 weeks after ovulation)

Yeah, I think it means the 17th. Don't feel out by day 9! I read that day 9 is actually the statistically most common day to implant, and then you need 2-3 days to show up on most tests. You're in it till the :witch: shows!

Yeah, your next period is based on what day you O.... So, you'll be having a shorter cycle this month if you Od early..

Haha, I knew it was too early as I'm either 6 or 7 DPO, but still tested. :p BFN, not going to over think it!

Lol!!'m I'll probably test at 7dpo....waaaaay too early, but i can't resist! Lol

I dunno, I got my first super faint pos at 7dpo this time. :) Granted, I have 10mIU IC's.

I only have FRER.... I doubt they pick up 10mIU.... :)
FRER has actually been tested to pick up down to 6.3mIU, but they're best over 12mIU. Just as an FYI. ;)

https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/pregnancy-tests-by-sensitivity/#axzz37HBrEXCS

Lol!!'m I'll probably test at 7dpo....waaaaay too early, but i can't resist! Lol

I dunno, I got my first super faint pos at 7dpo this time. :) Granted, I have 10mIU IC's.

I only have FRER.... I doubt they pick up 10mIU.... :)
FRER has actually been tested to pick up down to 6.3mIU, but they're best over 12mIU. Just as an FYI. ;)

https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/pregnancy-tests-by-sensitivity/#axzz37HBrEXCS

Oh wow! Really? Well, I'll definitely be testing at 7 dpo then! Lol

My boobs feel like they're itching from the inside. Make it stahp! /sigh

So, I suppose I could use my FRER today if I wanted as I am 4 days til expected AF. But, aren't odds better if I wait til tomorrow or Monday? I am unsure if I am just anxious and praying for BFP or if something is wrong. We were just at Walmart and I kind of burped/ started to puke and swallowed it. But, that has never happened to me before. I always know if I am about to puke. And well, this was a surprise.
PLease let there be a faint pis. next test

Hey ladies can I join...I o'd on either July 4th or 5th. I had cramping yesterday almost like af cramping and today I had a temp dip below coverline.

So, I suppose I could use my FRER today if I wanted as I am 4 days til expected AF. But, aren't odds better if I wait til tomorrow or Monday? I am unsure if I am just anxious and praying for BFP or if something is wrong. We were just at Walmart and I kind of burped/ started to puke and swallowed it. But, that has never happened to me before. I always know if I am about to puke. And well, this was a surprise.
PLease let there be a faint pis. next test

I got a faint line at 10dpo with a ic so I'm sure with a frer it will be a bfp

Arghh it's all so confusing! That would make my cycle 22 days this month. Makes me wonder why my cycles vary so much!!

It was so easy to get pregnant with my first with regular 28 day cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->