Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

It's when you make a bicarbonate of soda mixture with water and use it as a douche about an hour before intercourse. It's meant to help keep your pH level neutral if you ar your partner are acidic

Hey girls! Looks like there's a lot going on with everyone! I think I need to buy one of those Fern test kits too!! I should be O-ing today or tomorrow. I've had fertile cm for at least 3 days now. I don't temp but I was using opk tests this month. I think I missed my surge though. I know I have a short one. I ran out of them yesterday and couldn't test again until today. :dohh: Today's was lighter than the last one I took on Monday. Going to test again tonight just in case and hope to get In some good bd:sex: :blush:

Does anyone else have a hard time getting your urine concentrated enough to use OPKs? I can never seem to hold it long enough.... Lol!

OMG!! I am a roller coaster of emotions today this bites

Does anyone else have a hard time getting your urine concentrated enough to use OPKs? I can never seem to hold it long enough.... Lol!

I am a type 1 diabetic so I can not hold my urine for 4 hours or whatever it suggests. I don't even last 4 hours through the night I get up every 2 hours at most

Sorry to hear that peanut! :( damn hormones!! I usually get like that in my TWW.... Maybe you did o?

Are you a SAHM peanut?

Yes I am atm. it is cheaper for me to stay home and raise Zaya than to put her in day care and i don' trust day care. so, i get to play and teach my princess all sorts of great stuff. i get lonely though. Just Zaya and I all day til DH gets home. (Zaya is my daughter)
I am a chef by trade though

Hi girls. No temp rise for me this morning and had a few twinges today so i think today i ovulated. I have convinced DH to :sex: tonight one last time :winkwink:

Fingers crossed for everyone this cycle!

it's no white but definitely not pos...i will post pictures if it gets darker to see what you think experts :)
fc...we catch the eggies this month xxx

Whoa the thread is hot today.

Sorry you're having such an emotional day peanut...life of being a woman, sucks sometimes.

I haven't heard of the bicarb before, kinda interesting. The ferning looks cool too and I just might get it.

I did get a positive opk on the cheapie and a solid smilie on the cbe. Dh was still in too much pain last night to do anything :( Hopefully we can bd for the next 3 days, as I'm really feeling like my body is ready this time. Everything is happening like clockwork. Just gotta get those swimmers in the pool ya know?

If not, I'll just do everything again next month. Trying to take things in stride . Everything happens for a reason.

Had some ewcm today so hoping this is the big O.
Dtd on Monday and hoping to do it tonight and tomorrow :sex:

Fingers crossed :dust:

i should be O'ing on the 3rd according to mymonthlycycles lets keep our fingers crossed we catch that egg!! Good luck to you.

Alrighty! I'm getting EWCM!!!! Heeeere we gooooooo!!!!! :D gonna pounce on the hubby tonight! Lol!

trying for a baby is stressful! we haven't been trying long but i am at the point where i am feeling so negative about the whole thing. :cry:

trying for a baby is stressful! we haven't been trying long but i am at the point where i am feeling so negative about the whole thing. :cry:

i know what u mean

how long did it take you to conceive your other children? :)
My first (the 16 year old) was a surprise when I was 17.

My second (the 2 year old) took 3 months.

We've been trying for another for almost a year and a half. :/

You just never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->