Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

as for symptoms...haven't had much of any...

today my mouth is really watery which is making me nauseous so i'm not putting that down to "morning sickness" lol - and my boobs were kind of tingling from the inside. other than that just some mild pulling/twinges.

Bella, something is definitely catching my eye on your last test. FX it gets darker!

Anyone doing any symptom spotting? All my symptoms are MIA today... Feel totally normal except a bit tired... But that's probably because DD was up early today and I didn't sleep well last night cuz it was too hot...

I really don't think I'm pregnant this month but today (10dpo) I feel a bit nauseous, not much at all, it's just there, and also have had a pain that started on my left side then moved to right, really low down, like near my pelvis, and my belly button area and also had a fair bit of cm!! Desperate to test but think it's too soon, af due sat. Fx to see sme bfp's from you ladies soon x

mail is here and guess what? the test are not!! GRRR!!!
Checked tracking and it won't be here til this weekend. WTF

Bella, something is definitely catching my eye on your last test. FX it gets darker!

I know I see it too. but I don't want to get my hopes up so i'm trying to ignore it lol. I keep seeing disappearing lines! I am still so early though so I will keep testing. i'm glad someone else sees it though! thank you!

Hey everyone :hi:

13dpo and still not poas!!!! Going shopping tomorrow though so will drop one in trolley for Thursday morning!

Symptom wise...boobs still fairly veiny, though it comes and goes, very obvious at night, not so much in morning. Boobs sore and I thought they looked bigger today. I didnt say anything, but OH said he thought they looked bigger on his own. CM seems to have dried up. Felt very very tired yesterday and today, but have been pretty busy, so could just be that!

Xxxx

mail is here and guess what? the test are not!! GRRR!!!
Checked tracking and it won't be here til this weekend. WTF

OH, THAT sucks. :( Tell them they are messing with our obsessing!

Walmart time. You need their 88c pee sticks. I have NEVER EVER gotten an evap on those.

Hi ladies. I am new here, but I O'd around July 3rd and still waiting for either af or BFP, so I thought I would join you. Any ladies on Clomid by chance?

so went to walmart bought FRER just POAS now waiting. how long should I give it til i call it BFP or BFN?

feeling like I was over jealous yesterday and that it may have been an evap line, not to sure. But, FRER not looking good. I'll post a sad picture in a few

Usually the instructions say within 5 minutes. How long has it been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->