Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

:wave: I will join the weird MIL bandwagon!!

she has seen my daughter, I would say 7 times in the 2 years of her life...and she lives 10 minutes away...

My parents adore my daughter and see her 4-5 times every week... DHs parents rarely see her... His dad lives a couple hours away so, I can understand that, but his mom lives a couple minutes away... She's kinda self absorbed... She sees bailey maybe 1-2 times a month...

This is how messed up his mom is... Before me and DH started dating, he was with this woman who cheated on him, got pregnant, lied to him and made him believe he was the father, then later it all came out that she wasn't actually his. My MIL still has her over at her house every other weekend, but rarely sees her actual granddaughter... Ugh! That woman drives me nuts!

Omg I hate my MIL and I do not HATE anyone!! She is such a monster.

My parents adore my daughter and see her 4-5 times every week... DHs parents rarely see her... His dad lives a couple hours away so, I can understand that, but his mom lives a couple minutes away... She's kinda self absorbed... She sees bailey maybe 1-2 times a month...

This is how messed up his mom is... Before me and DH started dating, he was with this woman who cheated on him, got pregnant, lied to him and made him believe he was the father, then later it all came out that she wasn't actually his. My MIL still has her over at her house every other weekend, but rarely sees her actual granddaughter... Ugh! That woman drives me nuts!

omg!! that's crazy!

at least we don't have to deal with them all of the time. my parents see her almost every day and I like it that way!

Yeah, my parents are very involved, very loving people... I'm so happy they are the ones DD is around!!! Lol

my parents, they love Zaya. But we live in Rochester, MN and I am from St. Charles, MO so roughly 9 1/2 hours one way. They saw her when she was born, a week later they came up to make sure we were settling okay and bought us 7 cases of diapers and an Olive Garden gift card for when I felt up to going out with DH. We went down in early June and they saw her and bought her toys and the day after we got home Zaya started crawling. We skype every Sunday afternoon for 15 minutes as well. But, MIL is insane she took over 140 pictures around Christmas time and made everyone copies and framed them and even gave them to her friend. All this for everyone presents from MY DAUGHTER. She never asked permission!! I think she should not have given total strangers pics of my DD

My parents do nice things for us... Like bring over diapers, formula, clothes for bailey, watch bailey so we can have some time to ourselves.... MIL is always asking DH to fix things at her house after he's worked all day, or asks him to watch her dog for her... She doesn't even think about that he's got a lot on his plate with his own family... Ugh! I would have no problem helping her if she didn't have that "entitlement" attitude... Can't stand it...

my parents, they love Zaya. But we live in Rochester, MN and I am from St. Charles, MO so roughly 9 1/2 hours one way. They saw her when she was born, a week later they came up to make sure we were settling okay and bought us 7 cases of diapers and an Olive Garden gift card for when I felt up to going out with DH. We went down in early June and they saw her and bought her toys and the day after we got home Zaya started crawling. We skype every Sunday afternoon for 15 minutes as well. But, MIL is insane she took over 140 pictures around Christmas time and made everyone copies and framed them and even gave them to her friend. All this for everyone presents from MY DAUGHTER. She never asked permission!! I think she should not have given total strangers pics of my DD

Oh man... I would hate living so far away from my parents... :(

I live 700 miles away from my dad, but my mom is only 40 min away. Which is the perfect distance. I can go visit her when I want to, but it prevents her from "dropping in" at any time.

Peanut! You need to test again. My inner POASaholic is dying to analyze your tests. Mine are no longer satisfying me.

somebody post some tests!! i'm at work and cant fulfill my poas urge!

Believe I am 9DPO today. Tested on a FR test, and was pretty sure I could see a very very VERY faint line. I also might be crazy.

Threw it out, decided not to obsess and test again tomorrow. x_x

Not feeling any symptoms except extra emotional. AF due 18 or 19th.

NO! You have to take pictures for us all to obsess with you over!

Well, now you know. We expect pictures tomorrow. /giggle

Haha, well. Alright, here it is! But I seriously see nothing. ;) Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Feeling at peace about it, hoping for a BFP but I'll be ok if not.

Cervix real high and soft today, odd for me. Normally it's low and hard at this point before AF.

Attachments

• maybepreg.jpg
    maybepreg.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 12
  • maybepreg1.jpg
    maybepreg1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 12
somebody post some tests!! i'm at work and cant fulfill my poas urge!

Here you go. Almost can see a shadow of something irl but probably just wishful thinking. Lol

Attachments

• 20140714_075947.jpg
    20140714_075947.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
Yeah, I'm not seeing much on those. :( But there's always tomorrow! I've still got FX for all of you.

Anyone doing any symptom spotting? All my symptoms are MIA today... Feel totally normal except a bit tired... But that's probably because DD was up early today and I didn't sleep well last night cuz it was too hot...

I am waiting for the darned mail to arrive. Then, maybe I can test. And I pray those test today for you ladies will show something positive soon.
Symptoms, My bbs hurt, pelvic pain, headache, face feels swollen, stuffy nose, bloody nose when I can blow it. Peeing so much I might camp out on the toilet. Temp still up
On a different note: I have so much chunky sticky white CM it is gross. and I keep thinking that the test yesterday was an evap and that I have started AF. Prayer FX it is not that and that I can POAS and it be prettier today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->