Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Usually the instructions say within 5 minutes. How long has it been?

about 5 minutes, but the test I took yesterday the line didn't begin to show til almost 10 minutes
correction it has been 9 minutes

Hi ladies. I am new here, but I O'd around July 3rd and still waiting for either af or BFP, so I thought I would join you. Any ladies on Clomid by chance?

Hi :hi: Im due AF at weekend! Will poas either Thurs or Fri. X

feeling like I was over jealous yesterday and that it may have been an evap line, not to sure. But, FRER not looking good. I'll post a sad picture in a few

How kong has it been? We need to see a pic! When did you get a BFP with you DD? Before AF or after?

so went to walmart bought FRER just POAS now waiting. how long should I give it til i call it BFP or BFN?

My first few days of FRER took almost exactly the 10 min max it calls for before my line showed up.

I'm wondering if it's still too early. How long do your cycles usual last. Your ticker says your on cd24 and 13dpo, right? I am also 13dpo and I also got a BFN, but there is no sign of af and I wasn't even able to test pos with DS until the very day that af was due. Even that day I received 3 neg and 2 pos. So there is def still hope.

Welcome to the newbies, and FX for you Peanut!

idk peanut - there was def a line yesterday with color. maybe you are just early. give the frer a few more minutes.

Hi ladies. I am new here, but I O'd around July 3rd and still waiting for either af or BFP, so I thought I would join you. Any ladies on Clomid by chance?

Hi :hi: Im due AF at weekend! Will poas either Thurs or Fri. X

feeling like I was over jealous yesterday and that it may have been an evap line, not to sure. But, FRER not looking good. I'll post a sad picture in a few

How kong has it been? We need to see a pic! When did you get a BFP with you DD? Before AF or after?

I was 1 day late for DD and got a faint positive with her. It was on an IC test. I just read a study from earlier this year 2014 that stated FRER test show a negative result longer, (probably in hopes that ladies will buy more test) than the $1 store test when it comes to early detection, or same day as period expected detection. SO maybe the $1 test was just better? I will go check FRER and take a pic

usually my cycles are 29 days, but was told by women's clinic doc that stated AF will always be expected 14 DPO. I usually don't O til CD16-17. SO this whole month is off. If I go by O day AF due tomorrow if I go by normal cycles then AF due Sunday or Monday next week. But 19 day wait instead of tww is crazy

Welcome mom!!!!

Peanut!!! I'm anxiously awaiting your pic!!! I've gotta go run errands, but I'm checking first thing when I get back!!!

usually my cycles are 29 days, but was told by women's clinic doc that stated AF will always be expected 14 DPO. I usually don't O til CD16-17. SO this whole month is off. If I go by O day AF due tomorrow if I go by normal cycles then AF due Sunday or Monday next week. But 19 day wait instead of tww is crazy

Ok, so you definitely do still have time. I know waiting is tough, I am doing it myself. This cycle is longer than my usual cycles bc I started Clomid this time and it made me O later than usual so I am waiting for my results longer than usual. May I ask, why did they say that af will always arrive on 14dpo?

Ok, so you definitely do still have time. I know waiting is tough, I am doing it myself. This cycle is longer than my usual cycles bc I started Clomid this time and it made me O later than usual so I am waiting for my results longer than usual. May I ask, why did they say that af will always arrive on 14dpo?

no clue she just said you can O any day of your cycle, but AF should occur 14 days after maybe 16 days on some cases.

here is FRER today. DH thinks he sees the faintest of lines. I think my body is playing tricks and I would like to know the real answer as I have to get my meds switched if I am BFP and the sooner the better

Attachments

• 2014-07-15 13.53.59.jpg
    2014-07-15 13.53.59.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 24
Peanut! Pictures before we go insane! Lol

Ah, there it is. I'm with hubs, I can see the faintest of lines too.

Oh, and correction, I am 12DPO; not 13. I am due for af on Thursday and don't expect to get a test result before then.

no clue she just said you can O any day of your cycle, but AF should occur 14 days after maybe 16 days on some cases.

Ok, yeah 14 is the average but it can fluctuate from time to time depending on when you O and what's going on with your body. Regardless, you still have time. I'm feeling hopeful for you!

Peanut! Pictures before we go insane! Lol

Ah, there it is. I'm with hubs, I can see the faintest of lines too.

will you put lines again on where you see something? I may see something just barely catching my eye, but not sure

okay, I went and looked at FRER in just normal lighting in bathroom, with out over head light on and you can see it. So, maybe you are tight ladies. It is pink and I have NEVER heard of FRER having evaps

Attachments

• 2014-07-15 14.39.36.jpg
    2014-07-15 14.39.36.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79