Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Thanks! I need to throw these dang wondfos out!

OH on a happy note.. i got my monthly gift today.. And I don't mean af! Lol

I subscribe to ipsy glam bags.. Its $10 for USA but pay shipping if you live in Canada. Anywho I love getting a bag of feel good things in the mail every month. Gives me something to look forward too.

If any of you are interested here is my link to sign up... It would also give me referral points. https://www.ipsy.com/r/brea

im going to look up the website :) thanks

So, how is everyone today? My temp is still up to 98.3 like yesterday. DH says I should stop temping now that, he is convinced, the $1 store test was positive. I told him I will stop when I get a dark BFP so hopefully this week. The second light line on yesterday's test is still there and pink today. So, that is good. I have never had evaps with this test before and I checked a test from Friday and it stayed BFN.
Well, I guess I need to tell my dentist at tomorrows appt. that I maybe pregnant then.

My temp is surprisingly still up... I broke down and took a FRER today.... Bfn.... :( AF is due tomorrow.... I think I might be out this month...

peanut - you ARE pregnant!

and Amy - you are not out until she shows her ugly bloody face!!

My temp is surprisingly still up... I broke down and took a FRER today.... Bfn.... :( AF is due tomorrow.... I think I might be out this month...

Last year I got BFN til I was 1 day late for AF then faint BFP, now I have a DD. SO, no giving up hope yet.

I wish my mail came before late afternoon, my 10 Miu test should arrive today.
We won't be telling family and friends for quite some time. Like, my sister will know when we go visit them for DD 1st birthday. It is a celebration for DD, my sister, BIL, and nephews birthdays. But, MIL and DH family won't know for sure til the holidays. I used to work in a Maternity store and I had a blighted ovum a couple years back, I bought a shirt that says "tis the season to be pregnant". So, that is how they will know. MIL and I don't exactly get along and I don't want to hear her griping

Well, I haven't totally given up hope yet... At 8dpo last month my temp dropped and then AF started on 9 dpo, so, I'm taking it as a good sign that my temp stayed high this morning...

Believe I am 9DPO today. Tested on a FR test, and was pretty sure I could see a very very VERY faint line. I also might be crazy.

Threw it out, decided not to obsess and test again tomorrow. x_x

Not feeling any symptoms except extra emotional. AF due 18 or 19th.

We won't be telling family and friends for quite some time. Like, my sister will know when we go visit them for DD 1st birthday. It is a celebration for DD, my sister, BIL, and nephews birthdays. But, MIL and DH family won't know for sure til the holidays. I used to work in a Maternity store and I had a blighted ovum a couple years back, I bought a shirt that says "tis the season to be pregnant". So, that is how they will know. MIL and I don't exactly get along and I don't want to hear her griping

You're MIL won't be happy about it?

Believe I am 9DPO today. Tested on a FR test, and was pretty sure I could see a very very VERY faint line. I also might be crazy.

NO! You have to take pictures for us all to obsess with you over!

Well, now you know. We expect pictures tomorrow. /giggle

Nope, when we told her about DD she said, "I do not want to be a grandmother, why would u all go and do something like this?" But, once FIL was getting excited and DD came she is obsessed with her. We live with FIL and BIL. DH mom lives in Seattle, his parents are still married and his dad was supposed to move out there with her soon.
She is just a weird lady

how did you get the marshmallow in your signature?

how did you get the marshmallow in your signature?
Click on it, and it'll take you to the right thread. In the first post, there are some signature codes to make the signatures. :)

Nope, when we told her about DD she said, "I do not want to be a grandmother, why would u all go and do something like this?" But, once FIL was getting excited and DD came she is obsessed with her. We live with FIL and BIL. DH mom lives in Seattle, his parents are still married and his dad was supposed to move out there with her soon.
She is just a weird lady

She sounds weird... My MIL is weird too.... Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->