Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Mississippi, here is a link that may help you. https://www.wikihow.com/Recognize-Implantation-Bleeding

Ive checked this out before lol I make fun of myself because how it describes implant is like my two days prior to af consistently.

Today what differed is that my spotting was bright red whereas typiclly its brown. But timing, nausea, spotting, cramps, dizziness, etc are all very regular things for me.. So it doesnt help me identify implant.. Which leaves me confused every month.

I thought the progesterone would help with the spotting but maybe not.

I basically just have to wait it out for the two days and see if she comes on in full force. Damnit lol

Oh and peanut, i cnt see it. I had originally thought i did, but def not where someone else put lines lol so i think i have line eye

I can't quite see it either but I hope I'm just missing it. :dust:

Mississippi, here is a link that may help you. https://www.wikihow.com/Recognize-Implantation-Bleeding

Ive checked this out before lol I make fun of myself because how it describes implant is like my two days prior to af consistently.

Today what differed is that my spotting was bright red whereas typiclly its brown. But timing, nausea, spotting, cramps, dizziness, etc are all very regular things for me.. So it doesnt help me identify implant.. Which leaves me confused every month.

I thought the progesterone would help with the spotting but maybe not.

I basically just have to wait it out for the two days and see if she comes on in full force. Damnit lol

I know the feeling:/ Keep us posted and baby dust to you:dust:

Peanut I still see something!

As for me I'm afraid I'm the victim of the infamous disappearing bfp. The line is there for a minute and then it's the dye moves on. image.jpg

Oh, I HATE that Bella. :( It's so heartbreaking.

Oh and peanut, i cnt see it. I had originally thought i did, but def not where someone else put lines lol so i think i have line eye

the black marker is where DH saw it. I see it a little closer to Control line. I compared to FRER in waste basket and those don't have evap lines. So, we shall see

okay, so CM has turned dry and barely anything now, usually a few days before AF comes I am running to the bathroom checking to make sure I didn't start yet bc I get a lot of watery CM up to 3 days prior. The only time I had NOTHING was right after I found out I was pregnant with DD and just after I had her via c-section. Okay for those with kiddos, I was told by some family and friends they were jealous after my c-section as I only used a panty liner for 3 days and only spotted. No blood for weeks and I had my first cycle exactly 4 weeks to the day DD was born.
Just wanted to say that as I thought there was something wrong with me as I assumed all women bled for weeks after.
Back on the subject, I hope the lack of CM is a good thing

I definitely bled heavily for weeks. It was so gross and annoying. Plus you have to wear those big pads when you're used to tampons. Something I'm definitely not looking forward to. During a csection I think they try to clear out the uterus as much as they could so you don't have to deal with it as badly.

I bled for about 6 weeks after I had DD... It was very annoying because of having to wear the giant pad... I had frickin diaper rash after the first couple weeks!!! Lol!!

Well ladies, I think I am out. I am 13dpo and started spotting his morning. I'm not as upset as I thought I would be though. I guess I prepared myself well:) What updates do you all have??? Good ones I hope!

I did not sleep at all last night - was just up thinking. This may be our first/last of month of trying for a while. There were just so many things running through my mind ... I mean if I am pregnant then of course I would me thrilled but since coming off the pill in October, I've gained 25lbs. This is something that happens every single time I come off of Yasmin. I really want to lose this weight before having another baby.

Secondly, I feel like I am more excited to be pregnant than to actually have a baby. Is this normal with the second?? Maybe it's just my nerves.

Third, we are already paying almost $15,000 a year for daycare...how the hell are we going to pay double that?!

ughhh - I don't know why all of this came rushing into my mind last night...maybe all this testing is making me anxious...anywhoooo lol

here is my test from this morning. 9dpo. bfn. but something is still catching my eye.

IMG_4694.jpg

okay, so 14DPO woke up feeling under the weather, just all over blah. Could be that I had enough and set up DD pack and play next to our bed. Told DH, "I will compromise, she can sleep in pack and play and transition back into her crib, but SHE WILL NOT SLEEP IN OUR BED"
He was upset at me, stormed off and took a shower as DD screamed and cried the entire time in her pack and play. DH comes into our room, DD still crying, he moves to pick her up, I tell him, "Noo! You will not pick her up. She is starting to settle." He gets upset and tells me, "yeah I can tell by her screaming".
He takes off with a book and goes into DD room and reads, I go to talk to him. DH says he does not get why DD can't just sleep with us, "She falls asleep, it's the only way".
LOL I explain it is not right, on certain occasions like she is sick, she had a bad dream, she is hurt, it is storming. Then, okay til she fallls asleep then to her own bed.
To speed this up a bit, I left him alone went into my bedroom, gave DD a bottle and she fell right to sleep. Took me 400 minutes all together from initial putting into pack and play to sleep. She woke up her normal time around midnight, DH decided to be a dick and refused to give DD her bottle and tell her she was ok he told me she wanted me, just to make me crawl over him. I have her a bottle turned her nighttime music on and rubbed her back told her to go back to sleep. She did. Took 15 minutes. She slept til 8 am.
So, DH is mad at me, but DD slept in her own space. WIN for me

Anyways, sorry for the tangent there. LOL my temp rose again to 98.5 this morning. A lot higher than normal around 97.3-97.4. I have never seen my BBT so high. Crazy. CM is still real dry, tried to check internally and almost couldn't so dry. TMI, it was very warm in there never felt that warm either. Nipples hurt and are bumpy in aureola area.
After certain comments I read yesterday amongst the threads I participate in. I am afraid to go pee and have started AF, but then I remember that usually my temp is not this high, and I have had some cramps and by now with PMS I have wanted to eat everything in site. Usually all the day before AF. Today I just want to pee every few minutes and then cry bc I have not had a dark BFP, and I have no appetite like with DD.

How are all you ladies?

How are you today, peanut?

nope not testing til Thursday when and if ICs arrive. AF would be due today if I go by 14DPO, and as late as Sunday or MOnday if I go by normal cycles. So, maybe test Thursday, then Sunday.
:dust::dust::headspin:
Just want a BFP and dark and getting upset

How are you today, peanut?

nope not testing til Thursday when and if ICs arrive. AF would be due today if I go by 14DPO, and as late as Sunday or MOnday if I go by normal cycles. So, maybe test Thursday, then Sunday.
:dust::dust::headspin:
Just want a BFP and dark and getting upset

Well if you usually have af 14 dpo and still don't, and you have all of the symptoms and temps that you do at this point, then you have a really good chance my friend:) I am excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->