Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Splurge!

That said, I bought SurePredict IC's this month. Completely stark white when dipped in water or my husband's pee (for science, right?) and had lines for me at 7DPO. I really liked them.

AND they were cheap. Bonus. I got 50 for $17.99 on Amazon.

hmm maybe I should sacrifice one of my cheapies and try it in water

I have no clue what a wonder week is. Am I a bad mommy?
I can't wait for my ICs to get here as I hate to spend money. I got 10 for under $7.
Cramping subsided, now had lots od sticky white CM, Hope that AF is not coming. I pray to get ICs and POAS tomorrow

The wonder weeks are developmental leaps that happen at a certain age in all babies... I think there are like, 10 leaps? I'm not sure... But you can tell when your baby is going through one because sleep patterns get all screwy and they are more grumpy that usual. Once they pass through the wonder week they have learned new things about how the world works. Then everything is great until they are entering the next one and then all he'll breaks loose again. Lol! Of course you're not a bad mother for not knowing! The only way I know about it is because I was desperately googling for answers on why my daughter was so difficult... Lol! Sure enough, every time she gets hard to handle I look it up and bam! Wonder week.... LOL

Well, Im still here :hi: 14!dpo and counting....

Very sore boobs today! Am wearing a strapless bra ( which isnt the most supportive and they're bouncing a bit! :holly: :rofl: ) and they've literally been sore when walking!
Still veiny, but not overly.

Small bit of lotiony cm. A few twingy/cramps and some sharp pains going down my bits :blush:

Bought some tests today, but hoping to hold out til Friday morning.

Hi all, I've had some af like pains today so think she's on her way, although I still feel a bit nauseous!!

AF pains mean nothing! cramping is actually an early pregnancy symptom too!

So, I'm grasping at the possibility that my temp dip today is an implantation dip... Fx!!!!! Now I just want tomorrow to get here ASAP so I can find out! Lol! I had a little pep talk with myself and have decided to try and not be so negative.... I really don't know anything for sure at this point... I'm really not out until AF shows! :D

good for you amy. I just had some beige tinted cm when I went - hoping for implantation too! and ya know, since we O'd the same day about ...it most definitely has to be implantation for both of us! lol

AF pains mean nothing! cramping is actually an early pregnancy symptom too!

So, I'm grasping at the possibility that my temp dip today is an implantation dip... Fx!!!!! Now I just want tomorrow to get here ASAP so I can find out! Lol! I had a little pep talk with myself and have decided to try and not be so negative.... I really don't know anything for sure at this point... I'm really not out until AF shows! :D

Hope so too :hugs:

I hope it's implantation! I've got quite a bit of creamy cm, no color to it... Just white.. Also a bit of clear snot like cm.... Hmmmmmm.... Tried to check my cp but it's too high up there I think... I'm not quite sure. Lol! Been cramping off and on since I woke up, especially in the area where my groin lymph nodes are.

well dentist went better than expected. I told them I may be pregnant so they used Lidocaine it is safer. And I was in and out in under 30 minutes. Guess what came in the mail today? Yep the IC's AND the Dentist was pregnant too. So, tell me that is not all good signs? Bbs are sore and I am feeling that maybe just maybe things will turn out the way we want.
So, tell me why I just went pee and it was the darkest pee color I have had in over 2 weeks? LOL Sure when I am not about to test I get good looking pee

I had just walked in the door from dentist and really had to go. I could not make it upstairs to get a test. And I am afraid it will be a BFN!!!

You'd better hold it and pee later, young lady! (*giggle*)

nope I am trying to hold it til after supper which we plan to eat around 6pm. So 3-4 hour hold. LOL
DH says this test will be very clear BFP LOL let us pray so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->