Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

well, usually I O CD16 and AF starts CD29. So, that's a LP of 13 days. I O on CD10 this month, according to CM, OPK, FERNING, BBT. That would mean AF CD23 right? So, I would be 2 days late?

Wow, Peanut, glad you stuck to your guns there. Sounds like she slept fab.

Bella, something is sure catching my eye too!

yeah, it was a bit hard listening to her throw a fit. But, she fina;lly settled. And when she is in bed with us, she plays then cries when try to lay her down. So instead of 2 hours to get her to finally settle and sleep, it was 40 minutes of crying then sleep. I finally got some sleep too. LOL
She has already curled up on my lap and taken a nap today.
So, anyone want to go get a tooth pulled/ cut out for me today? It usually takes a lot to numb my mouth and I will need to tell them I may very well be pregnant. So, less pain killers AHHH!!! Wonder if they will even pull it today.

Well my temp dropped this morning..... So, I'm expecting AF anytime now.... This is so frustrating.... I am just beyond sad this morning.....

Well my temp dropped this morning..... So, I'm expecting AF anytime now.... This is so frustrating.... I am just beyond sad this morning.....

no I say it is a temp dip and will spike tomorrow and you will have a baby bean in there!!!!!

no I say it is a temp dip and will spike tomorrow and you will have a baby bean in there!!!!!

That would be awesome, but I doubt that'll happen... I'm super crampy and bloated.... I'm sure AF is on her way... I'm just so sad about it this time... I was actually sitting on the couch with DD crying my eyes out right now. I'm starting to wonder if I should stop trying. Maybe our little family is complete already? I want to just let it go and be happy with what I have, but I'm not sure if I can. :cry:

BFN again. :p

Reading a bit about FRER tests and the average day folks got their BFP, it's interesting to see average cycle length factored in.

Apparently FRER '6 days before missed AF' is based on the typical 28 day cycle and such.

My cycles are usually 32-34 or so. I'm hoping that I'll be one of the folks with similar cycle lengths who tested every day and didn't get a BFP until 14DPO haha (I'm 10DPO). :p

I'm lying. I'd much rather prefer to get it tomorrow, but I'll take it being slow to show versus AF at all! XD

That would be awesome, but I doubt that'll happen... I'm super crampy and bloated.... I'm sure AF is on her way... I'm just so sad about it this time... I was actually sitting on the couch with DD crying my eyes out right now. I'm starting to wonder if I should stop trying. Maybe our little family is complete already? I want to just let it go and be happy with what I have, but I'm not sure if I can. :cry:

Don't give up yet! It took 17 months, 1 MC, and 3 chemicals before I got this bean, that I'm still praying stays sticky. It can take a while. I didn't realize that at first. I had such an easy time getting pregnant with my son and daughter (heck, my son was a surprise!) that I never ever considered secondary infertility for me. And 17 months. :( I wanted kids much closer together, but I'll take the hand that was dealt me.

So don't give up!

Don't give up yet! It took 17 months, 1 MC, and 3 chemicals before I got this bean, that I'm still praying stays sticky. It can take a while. I didn't realize that at first. I had such an easy time getting pregnant with my son and daughter (heck, my son was a surprise!) that I never ever considered secondary infertility for me. And 17 months. :( I wanted kids much closer together, but I'll take the hand that was dealt me.

So don't give up!

THIS is why I want to keep trying despite everything running through my mind. who knows how long it will take to get pregnant with our second! and if it doesn't happen the first month, then it was meant to be that way.

So don't give up!

My daughter took 6 years to get... We just stopped believing I would ever get pregnant. She was a surprise. I had several MCs before her... I told DH that we will try 1 more time and then i need a break... This is all I think about all day every day... Maybe I'm stressing about it too much? So, a break would do me good...

we are a bit on the quiet side today! :(
FX for everyone. No one is out yet as no one has seen AF yet

I'm super exhausted today.. DD was up from 2am-5am... I don't know why... I'm thinking either her next wonder week is starting or her teeth are bugging her... She is getting her top ones...

HATE wonder weeks. I mean, I totally believe the philosophy, they just suck hard. It's like GO TO SLEEP CHILD. You can learn tomorrow. I promise.

sorry - I was actually being productive at work today! lol

HATE wonder weeks. I mean, I totally believe the philosophy, they just suck hard. It's like GO TO SLEEP CHILD. You can learn tomorrow. I promise.

LOL!!!!!! Exactly!!!!! We just made it through WW46..... WW55 is next.... I'm hoping it doesn't start this early!!!!

Ahhhhhhh! It's the 16th today!!! My daughter is officially 11 months old! :D

thinking these IC's are a bunch of crap...really want to splurge on a real test but don't want to waste money

if its bfn, which it probably will be, then I will be pissed that I could have spent that money elsewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->