Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Yay! Keep us posted!

Af is full on for me today, but I am optimistic for this cycle. I will login in a couple hours to get your update peanut!

Yay! Keep us posted!

Af is full on for me today, but I am optimistic for this cycle. I will login in a couple hours to get your update peanut!

so AF got you today then? Sorry
oh yeah and I meant to say, it is only 3pm here

Oh I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you peanut!!!

The wonder weeks... I so remember those! Whenever he slept funny it was mega cranky I would check and yes.... He's going through a leap!!

I'm still here, 13dpo. Brought some tests today not the cheapy ones I have already used slightly more but not the expensive CB.

Tempted to test tomorrow, just don't feel pregnant. I wish AF would just show then I would no for defo...

This pulling pain on my bikini line is relentless! It almost feels like round ligament pain.... I'm also super shaky kinda like my blood sugar is low.... I'm starting to get all excited again! Maybe this is it?!?!?!?!

This pulling pain on my bikini line is relentless! It almost feels like round ligament pain.... I'm also super shaky kinda like my blood sugar is low.... I'm starting to get all excited again! Maybe this is it?!?!?!?!

I really hope that this is a good thing for you. FX

We need :bfp: 's all around. Symptoms are sounding good! I'm excited for you all!

I just went to the toilet before bed and when I wiped there was brown cm(sorry tmi) then I wiped again and it was red

I just went to the toilet before bed and when I wiped there was brown cm(sorry tmi) then I wiped again and it was red

well if it stays light and no clots and 3 days or less u could test as maybe implantation

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just took my last FRER and I think I see it!!!!!!! Very faint BFP!!!!!! Could it really be there?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!

So, to trust IC's or not? That is a question. I POAS and I notice afterwards, they are expired. And well BFN!!! I will try with FMU, and I will use the other FRER Sunday. I am determined as why did $1 store show faint Pos.

I want to puke I am so upset. I will keep testing til AF shows

Send those back and get a refund. I'm so sorry that happened.

DH could be totally right. I'd send them back and keep testing. You're not out yet. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->