Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Well ladies..... AF came right on time last night..... Chemical pregnancy maybe? Stupid short luteal phase....

so sorry amy. Are you going to get checked to see why it's so short?

I'm not sure.... Probably not..... I'm conflicted about it... I believe it'll happen when it's supposed to happen, just like with my daughter... It's just hard to wait for whenever that may be...

I'm actually feeling okay about it this morning... I think I dealt with the bulk of the disappointment last night... It's almost like seeing that positive pregnancy test recharged me or something? Gave me a little hope that it might happen soon... I'm just frustrated to be back at the beginning of my cycle..... Ugh! Could be 25-30 days before I ovulate again.... Ohhhhhh the waiting! Lol! Here we go again.... :)

I'll prob continue the ICs but ill save the other frer for after

Yeah, I hate most IC's now. I get shadow lines on almost all of them. That's why I wasn't as ready to call it early like you guys were. Too many shadow lines!

After my typical two days of spotting, af arrived today. Cant say I didn't expect it but it is getting fairly annoying.

DH still thinks the IC's are wrong and the $1 store was right. we will see. If BFN is definite then maybe next month

Couldnt wait til tomorrow, and tested this morning...BFN!!!!:nope:

AF due over weekend at some point, so still maybe 2/3 days early. I ovulate early though so am 15dpo, therefore reckon test was prob accurate. :nope:

Couldnt wait til tomorrow, and tested this morning...BFN!!!!:nope:

AF due over weekend at some point, so still maybe 2/3 days early. I ovulate early though so am 15dpo, therefore reckon test was prob accurate. :nope:

Same here Mrs.Mc. :cry: . Big ball of emotions is what I am right now!

Sorry for all the BFNs and AF showers. :(

I tested this morning on a FRER gold digital. BFN, of course.

I'm 11 DPO today I believe. I thought AF was due tomorrow or the 19th, but my O date might have changed it more than I thought.

Feeling like I'm out, even if it is 'early' in a sense. I'll still test in the morning and up till when/if AF shows.

I hate digitals. But the store was out of normal FRERs. I found different info online about miu for FRER digital. Some say as low as 6 (wtf really?) and others say 25.

Physically, feel fine. Doesn't feel like AF is coming and cervix is higher than usual and swollen/firm. Might mean nothing!

I am feeling sad hoping and praying that maybe I too O at a different date than thought and that BFP will show soon.
I tried to make bread pudding today. I have to have it, LOL and it turned out gross. So, now do I try again or find something else to satisfy my want?

Aww sorry to read you're all getting bfn's but you're not out till af shows so still time, fx

I'm feeling bummed today too. Drowned my sorrows in a big bag of chips today.

With my first loss I got a bfp at 11dpo which is tomorrow and my daughter was bfn until 14dpo. There is still hope ladies.

11dpo - same shadow lines...not getting any darker blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->