Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

temp still up for me today, nipples hurt, headache and gassy, heart burn, frequent urination.

hi ladies. feeling kind of out today. still have yellowy/green/white creamy cm and had one tiny tiny spec of pink

I just went to the bathroom and had small amounts of yellowish, like when you have a cold and blow your nose, CM on the tissue. So, I pray that is a good sign

I just went to the bathroom and had small amounts of yellowish, like when you have a cold and blow your nose, CM on the tissue. So, I pray that is a good sign

that's what mine looks like..almost neon green

I've read so many different things lol. there was one teeny tiny spec of red in it...who knows anymore..i am so bloated too its not even funny. I have my yoga pants on at work today and even those feel tight.

I'm out - the witch came on Thursday boo.

Fingers crossed for next cycle...

Does anyone know how to make their ticker automatically update? Do I have to go in and manually change it?

Oh yeah - forgot to mention - I managed to have a 13 day leutal phase this month! (Usually only 12).

I ate Brazil nuts each day so I hope that helped...

I eat Brazil nuts too. Hope it is doing something beneficial for me.

i did the nuts with pineapple and it worked hope it works for u ladies

I ate the pineapple for 5 days too. So sign of AF at all thus far. As of Sunday I will be late!!!!! This for normal cycle. Already late if I did indeed O on CD10.
Will use FRER this weekend and call doc Monday if nothing still

What's with the Brazil nuts and pineapple?

What's with the Brazil nuts and pineapple?

they help to create a homeostasis in the vagina, so that when and if you conceive the lining will be thick and healthy, and the vagina itself will be more ph balanced for a pregnancy.
Also, Brazil nuts are high in selenium, good for you overall

very good for implantation all i know the 2 times i used both together i became pregnant same month

temp is 98.6 upon waking still, nipples hurt. Hope tomorrow FMU shows something

Ooh i tried the pineapple last month but didnt know about the brazil nuts :)

Anything peanut? Fx for u!

I woke up and peed in a cup like usual and it was dark! I was so excited but then after u dipped an IC in it I realized it was dark because there was blood mixed in. :dohh:

13dpo and AF is definitely here :cry: it's still light right now but I'm sure it will start soon. after the horrible cramps I had yesterday I was grasping at straws and googling implantation at 12dpo but I highly doubt it. This blood is bright red.

We will be in disney with my parents next O day so I doubt it will happen then. Maybe September?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->